Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Any BT Cellnet users in Central Milton Keynes....

Search this Thread

Old 26 September 2001, 12:13 AM
kav
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

...yestrday and the day before that?

Had the wierdest array of messages on my phone - 'No access' amongst others - and the worst service I can ever recall. Normal service was resumed on the way home.
Old 26 September 2001, 12:46 AM
roadrunner
Scooby Regular

Talking

Hi Kav

How is it going mate??....If I remember correctly (been quite a few months now) I met you and SDB at Tyres Northampton while I was having new alloys fitted. It was the day you were in for tyres but ended up having a Scoripan exhaust added a well

Giles

Old 26 September 2001, 02:49 PM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

Angry

BT Crapnet are the worst for signal strength. I've lost count of the amount of times in London and the South East where I've had no signal and others with different providers have had a full strength signal. Recently I spent a while in North Wales and in North Yorks. Both had erratic at best signal strength. My advice - change service provider.
Old 26 September 2001, 06:52 PM
kav
Scooby Regular

Talking

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by roadrunner:
<B>Hi Kav

How is it going mate??....If I remember correctly (been quite a few months now) I met you and SDB at Tyres Northampton while I was having new alloys fitted. It was the day you were in for tyres but ended up having a Scoripan exhaust added a well

Giles

[/quote]

Hi mate!

How's it going? You were having some spanky looking 17" wheels put on. Things are good with me. I'd thoroughly recommend the Scorpion - great rumble but not too intrusive. Question is, what's the next mod?

Stay in touch.
Cheers
Kav
Old 26 September 2001, 06:55 PM
kav
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Jerome:
<B>BT Crapnet are the worst for signal strength. I've lost count of the amount of times in London and the South East where I've had no signal and others with different providers have had a full strength signal. Recently I spent a while in North Wales and in North Yorks. Both had erratic at best signal strength. My advice - change service provider.[/quote]

Wouldn't disagree with any of that. I've always had company phones on a Vodafone contract and this is my first time with Cellnet - I've never had so many dropped signals and poor coverage. Company pays the bills so I'm stuck with it.

Cheers
Kav