Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Near miss with idiot on M25

Search this Thread

Old 16 September 2001, 11:31 PM
AllanB
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got home to N London from Bournemouth and I'm shaking. Had some complete moron in a T Reg Blue MR2 Turbo nearly kill me and a few other people with terribly dangerous driving. They joined the M25 at the A1 junction clockwise, around 10:10pm, cutting stright over form thee junction to the outside lane and then decided to tailgate me within a few feet so I couldn't see the bottom half of his car. I tried to move over to let him past but couldn't move over straight away due to traffic. When I moved into the middle lane he'd gone. I then came up to my junction another few hundered yards and indicated to pull inot the inside lane which upon checking my mirrors was clear.. As I went to move over this idiot in the MR2 decided to duck in and undertake some other cars and me at massively high speed ( 120-140+). I had to swerve to avoid him and saw him speed off cutting from the inside lane stright across 2 other lanes of traffic stright into the outside lane and onto the bumber of someone else. It was scary to see those brake lights come on and the cars squirming under braking as this idiot weaved accross the lanes with no indication and no regard for human life.

If you are reading this please feel free to kill yourself but don't endanger the lives of other road users and secondly , carry on divicing like that and you'll be giving people amunition to make it harder for us enthusiasts to enjoy a quick car.

Grow up..

AllanB
Old 17 September 2001, 02:20 PM
roadrunner
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad your alright mate.

To me it sounds like the car was stolen. Had a similar experience with a Renault 5 cutting up traffic with no regard to other drivers. About 30sec after the car had zoomed off into the distance a standard police car came long flashing it's lights. I bet that police driver felt frustrated!

rr