Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

some *******

Search this Thread

Old 04 April 2001, 10:22 PM
scoobyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

today between 12.00pm and 1.30 pm some ******* stole my new car which i had only had for 2 months.
it is a red mica peugeot 306 gti 6 the reg no is R218 SRK it was stolen from my work compound in oxfordshire. if any one has seen it or knows of it whereabouts or the whereabouts of the ******* who stole it could you please e-mail me.
i hope that with over 5000 people helping me to look i might stand a better chance of getting it back.

many thanks in advance every one.
Old 04 April 2001, 11:02 PM
DazV
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear that.

Wish we could get our hands on them for you and punish them with the only thing they understand.

-DV
Old 05 April 2001, 10:12 AM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Scoobyboy - commiserations. I had my house burgled and scoob stolen a couple of weeks ago. It is a terrible feeling to look out the window at the space where you car was. To rub salt in the wound my insurance was due today. I had a quote for protecting my newly earned 4 years NCB for 1100 quid for the scoob. As it is I now lose two years and this year doesn't count. I've just had a quote of 1500 quid for a 3 yo Pug 106. On the bright side, at leat I wont need to worry about speed traps any more