Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Pr!cks on strike tomorrow

Drive safely
Old 20 January 2003, 11:01 PM
Luke
BANNED

I knew the 2nd world war wasnt over........
Old 20 January 2003, 11:11 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Angry

ah yes - Gilchrist and his merry band of traitors [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] f**k 'em..
Old 20 January 2003, 11:29 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

Angry

I don’t think so.

You lot are always on about freedom of this and freedom of that for this country, well I’m afraid this is democracy’ in action. What do you want, ban people from striking AND stop Johnny F from coming over? You can’t have it both ways. IMO I want the Firemen to win, at least when the bombs go off and the poison strikes we might still have one decent service left that ‘can’ and will risk their lives for this **** hole country and its ungrateful whinging population.

Yeah, let Tony cut the Fire Service to the bone why don’t we. Perhaps well soon have some cheap rate labour from abroad to replace them, ones that snuff out more than just fires. Some people, sheesh....
Old 20 January 2003, 11:34 PM
Ben P
Scooby Regular

The Green Goddess did a better job last time round.
Old 20 January 2003, 11:51 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

Lightbulb

---The Green Goddess did a better job last time round---

Yer, great top speed and just stuffed to the gills with cutting edge equipment and personnel, I don’t think. Perhaps the Army can also tune Scoobs to over 400bhp. Give over please.
Old 20 January 2003, 11:55 PM
Ben P
Scooby Regular

Hey, at least they tried their hardest to put out the fires instead of sitting on their buttocks waiting for a hand out by the government. Had they have been given a loan of equipment by the fire service things would have gone differently.

Trending Topics

Old 20 January 2003, 11:57 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Yes, the To55ers are walking out - well, they can keep bloody walking down to the Labour Exchange .............. lazy, greedy, cheating Gits!!!

Next horn hooting I hear I will ram it right up their ............

Pete
Old 21 January 2003, 12:11 AM
Jye_0
BANNED

Angry

Is this the same penislewis who wouldn’t get out his bed for less than 50K. What a hypocritical ****. Yes its ok to make bombs as you claim to do and get paid loads *****, but it’s 'not' ok to save lives and get paid loads.

Just another wrinkled, washed up old Tory kiddin on he’s a Labour supporter. Remind everyone how much you think or Tony *****. I guess it’s his big hose you want up your **** gramps, LOL.
Old 21 January 2003, 12:14 AM
Luke
BANNED

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !JYE" means *** in Sufi.

*** o

!!
Old 21 January 2003, 12:19 AM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Jye_0 - the ramblings of an uneducated twerp one would glean from your pathetic attempt at a constructive response!! You are hardly the intellect we want to listen to, BYE!!!!!

FACT - 40 Applicants for each and every Firemans job @ £20k

FACT - 0 Applicants for each and every Missile Designers job @ £50k +

Says it all doesnt it?? Which one gets the money?? Even a 'one brain celled wonder' like YOU should be able to work THAT one out!!

Pete
Old 21 January 2003, 12:24 AM
Jye_0
BANNED

Lightbulb

Luke, just because I don’t agree with your views on the firemen doesn’t mean I don’t agree with some of your other views, so no need to get up close and personal. By spouting inane drivel without any meaningful discourse you reduce yourself the same level as folk like penislewis, i.e. you say little of relevance, people think you are a complete wnaker but tolerate you none the less as perhaps they have a little more mental agility than a dissected amoeba.
Old 21 January 2003, 12:28 AM
Luke
BANNED

Wink

Does thet make us even???
Old 21 January 2003, 12:28 AM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

and you're not doing the same calling pete ***** lewis??

And firemen are not necessarily tossers, but they sure as hell are acting like it!

Andy

[Edited by SiDHEaD - 1/21/2003 12:29:08 AM]
Old 21 January 2003, 12:29 AM
Jye_0
BANNED

I’m glad you’re proud to be a missile designer *****. You’ve certainly got the correct ***** shaped head for aerodynamics. Do you write 'A present from penislewis' on the warheads, or is that some other £50 K a year lackeys job? Snigger.
Old 21 January 2003, 12:30 AM
boomer
Scooby Senior

"FACT - 40 Applicants for each and every Firemans job @ £20k"

FACT - of those 40 applicants, only one or two will be suitable to even begin training to be a fireman!!!

Don't ya love statistics!

mb
Old 21 January 2003, 12:31 AM
Midmotorsteve
Scooby Regular

Angry

They are to55ers, £30,000 to sit around most of the time, doing a job that any able bodied person can do with a bit of training. Every post available on the money they are on at the moment has 50+ applicants because its already a well paid /good conditions job, i work in a hospital in the labs, have a degree, study for post grad qualification on top of my day to day work just to get my pay up to £20000. For every post adertised in the labs approx 3 to 4 applications come in..it's a public service job we would never think of striking as we know full well people would die! they all ought to be sacked and there would be f all problem filling their posts.
Old 21 January 2003, 12:31 AM
Jye_0
BANNED

Cool

SiDHEaD if thats all you worry about is whether someone calls penislewis, penislewis then I suggest like him you crawl up B Liars **** and start sniffin the bull****.
Old 21 January 2003, 12:32 AM
Jye_0
BANNED

Wink

--Does thet make us even???--

Luke, only if you repeat after me, ' I must not be a *****, I must not be a *****'
Old 21 January 2003, 12:33 AM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

fact: they knwe the pay beforehand. So even if it was crap they chose to do THAT job at THAT pay.

It isnt even that crap. As they only work half the time AND most of them have jobs doin other stuff.

I love the way they wont accept the payrise cos they have to give up their money from extra jobs.
Old 21 January 2003, 12:34 AM
Luke
BANNED

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***** in Sufi means "he who belives what he is told"
Old 21 January 2003, 12:34 AM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

no i was just replying to you, you seemed bothered about what luke said so same applies really.
Old 21 January 2003, 12:35 AM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

'Jye_0 Cloth Ears' the 'one brain celled wonder'

Until you get up to the post count of the respectable wind-up merchants on here you will ALWAYS be a pathetic attempt at playing with the big boys.

A little hint, as you are so young and inexperienced, slagging someone off in your way just makes you look ridiculous - do it with style and panash, without vulgar insults and you will gain respect - ok, just a hint!!

I'm not sure you would have understood that - but its the last freebie I give you!!

Pete

[Edited by pslewis - 1/21/2003 12:37:35 AM]
Old 21 January 2003, 12:38 AM
Jye_0
BANNED

Unhappy

Midmotorsteve, yawn, think we’ve been here before, yah it must be easy cutting folk from cars, scooping up body parts and putting charred limbs in bags for relatives to ID. I’d love to do this but I prefer to sit on my **** thanking god for giving me the intellect to design weapons of mass destruction instead. No wonder this world is so fecked up, to many penises about IMO.

God help you all if you ever need them, you’d all be crying like babies and praying the guy in the funny helmet gets to you fast enough, the lazy barstard.
Old 21 January 2003, 12:44 AM
Midmotorsteve
Scooby Regular

youv'e obviously never been in a hospital lab, think you'll find bits of dead people are quite common, assistants who help cut tendons from severed legs for harvest for re-use etc get paid about £9000 per year, not everyones afraid of a bit of blood, it doesn't make firemen special, most lab staff are middle aged women and they cope no problem, you obviously have 'no stomach'
Old 21 January 2003, 12:46 AM
Jye_0
BANNED

Getting to you now *****? Titter, yup, I’m gonna love all this free time I get designing missiles to go right up your aged old ****, took me five minutes to strap large rubber ears onto this *****. I call it the pslewis Blair-o-Butt 69 (c), it seeks out moist old crevices like the one you’ve had reamed out on numerous times by your boyfriends in HM Gov.

BTW *****, have you ‘ever’ said anything funny or even with more than one syllable? Thought not. Apart from *****’s ramblings why don’t we keep it on topic with constructive posts, or is that too much to ask for?

And BTW, for those sticking up for ***** he's big enough (old??) and ugly enough to look after himself, all in his own high opinion anyway

edited to say, see you tommorow old man as its prob past yer Horlicks time in the care home, hahahaha

[Edited by Jye_0 - 1/21/2003 12:57:33 AM]
Old 21 January 2003, 12:51 AM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Ahem...

Midmotorsteve

Interesting insights tell us more, please
Old 21 January 2003, 12:53 AM
Jye_0
BANNED

Midmotorsteve, yer and MP's get paid more than £60 K pa, so they must be doing a difficult job, and here’s silly me thinking all you have to be is an able bodied complete tosser to become an MP. And I have seem dead bodies and body parts, parts of good m8's in fact, killed by foolish humans who seem only to prefer killing, rather than save lives. Some of the blowhards in here make me sick to be part of humanity.

[Edited by Jye_0 - 1/21/2003 12:58:44 AM]
Old 21 January 2003, 12:58 AM
Midmotorsteve
Scooby Regular

Wink

Cheers unkle buck , lots of people have nasty jobs that they just get on and do, the public just doesn't hear about them. They would if these people went on strike, but these people don't strike because they know others would suffer, they deserve more pay and will probably eventually get it, some are going to get 21% rises in the near future in fact. Achieved by continuing to work and talking sensibly, NOT STRIKING, LETTING THE INNOCENT DIE !
Old 21 January 2003, 01:04 AM
Midmotorsteve
Scooby Regular

Red face

jye_0 ??? can you read? i wish i was on 60K, more like 15K. I havn't thought of being an MP either? could be a good career move i guess. You seem confused. Time for medication for you i feel.

Quick Reply: People on strike