Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Ecommerce people needed - London

Search this Thread

Old 08 March 2001, 12:38 AM
p1 media
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Package: Excellent Basic covered with Bonus, Stock Options

Vavo the largest and most successful lifestyle portal specifically targeted at the huge over 45 markets are seeking a dynamic person who fits the following criteria:

Not into titles, never says “that’s not my job” is at least 25 years old with 2 years experience. You will not only have a degree but copious amounts of common sense, drive and ambition.
You will be highly organised and have a very good knowledge of excel, powerpoint and database applications. It would be a very strong advantage to have a financial background, which may have come from a general or regulated insurance discipline. You will almost certainly have a good knowledge of e-commerce and it’s workings both from either a “backroom” or a sales perspective (perhaps even both).

If you still fit the bill and want to find out more then in the first instance email Greg Mckenzie gm@vavo.com with a full CV, covering letter and current package. This position carries a generous remuneration package and other company benefits for the right candidate.

Please, no agencies.
Old 08 March 2001, 03:50 PM
Dream Weaver
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Shame I live in Lancashire as I have everything you are asking for. I am also registered for Vavo though not over 45

What is the salary region?

DW