Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Calling all Musicians

Search this Thread

Old 01 November 2000, 10:28 PM
Akira
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hope SDB doesn't mind me posting this blatant plug. However, if you wish to delete it Simon, I will fully understand.

My younger Bro has started a small musical retail outlet this year after several years lining someone elses pockets. He is a Drummer by trade and a pretty good one to boot having graduated from Drumtech in London and has been playing for 18 years in various signed bands.

If any of you guys & girls need any musical supplies, could I suggest you give him a call. He stocks a massive range of Musical Books, Instruments both woodwind, strings and electric plus all accessories. If you mention that I have pointed you in his direction you will be given a decent discount and treatment of the highest order.

He also performs in 3 very good functions bands that travel countrywide. (Jazz, 80's, Modern). Parties, Weddings etc. are a speciality.

My Brothers nam is Tim and his Shop is "Sounds Good". The Telephone No. is 01162 604642 or you can e-mail enquiries to soundsgoodsyston@hotmail.com

The main reason for my posting is that he's had a bit of a rough time during his 1st 6 months as his start up budget has been small. It seems criminal to me that genuine people with amazing enthusiasm and knowledge are having to struggle whilst certain other outlets thrive with very shady tactics. (Rant over )

Thanks
Chris.

Old 02 November 2000, 05:11 PM
subverbal
Scooby Regular

Good luck to him !! Difficult business - I work in the hi-tech side (synths, samplers, mixing desks etc) for a large retailer so I know the score. Hopefully his knowledge and enthusiasm will shine through, customers appreciate all the help they can get.

Neil.
Old 02 November 2000, 09:22 PM
Akira
Scooby Regular

Smile

Thanx for the kind words Neil, I will pass them on to my brother.

Cheers
Chris.