Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

not again!!

Search this Thread

Old 10 December 2002, 08:53 PM
ukbob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

just been made redundant again!!every two years for the last eight years i have had to go through the ball ache of finding a new job.
this time TWR biffed me along with 170+others.dave r`s girl is in the same boat too.i`m not down heared as the writing has been on the wall for ages(blind management in cockco land etc)but why at christmas again? next motorsport job please
Old 10 December 2002, 09:32 PM
Andy Mid.
Scooby Regular

bummer

Motorsport is really struggling right now (like most industries in the UK I suppose) and there are a lot of motorsport peeps looking for new jobs as well. Jaguar Racing just made 76 people redundant last week and within the next couple of days we get to find out which lucky sods get the boot at Cosworth as well (supposed to be between 20 and 30 people but rumoured to be more).

I already know of a couple of people from JRL that have landed new motorsport jobs already so it's not all doom and gloom and apparently Honda Racing are looking for people in California which sounds nice

good luck in your search.
Old 10 December 2002, 09:35 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

Bad luck, mate.

Hope something comes up soon for you.
Old 10 December 2002, 09:45 PM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Feel for you... Unfortuntely to get a job in Motorsport it's not what you know, it's who you know..

Hope you find another position soon.