What a day.......

Search this Thread

Old 29 November 2002, 05:26 PM
Dastardly
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Well!!!!

It all started when I woke up this morning and realised that my car hadn't been touched. The cheek of it I thought, no miserable slime has wanted to take anything. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] hmmpph!!!!

I went out to the car in order to go to work and to my sheer surprise, the car started with no problems, as I pulled away I had no clutch judder either. Something HAS to be wrong I thought.

I was very cautious as I drove along in case I had symptoms of any faults that occurr to many poor souls on here. Fearing in particular the latest abnormality of fuel surge, I actually applied the brakes coming into corners in order to be able to negotiate them correctly. Would you believe it - that worked!!!!!

Fantastic.

Along the motorway though I found a particular problem kept rearing it's ugly head. Not one single driver driving a German manufactured car was driving like a tw@t. The time I spent in the fast lane of the motorway was spoilt by courteous behaviour. I felt like pulling each one over and quoting various threads on here!!!

Shocking!!!!

The thing that griped me the most however were the joggers. We motorists get crippled by the revenue raisers that are dotted - well, more like generously SPRAWLED all over the country like the plague, yet joggers are fine to just run about speeding on the pavements [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Something has to be done!!!!
Old 29 November 2002, 05:44 PM
RaZe-=Buzz=-
Scooby Regular

Sounds terrible! Sell your Scoob and retire to the greenhouse..only way to be safe
Old 29 November 2002, 07:18 PM
pslewis.
Scooby Regular

Cool

Not sure what your on about but okay