Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Why is this bloke and his associates still in our country??? :mad:

Search this Thread

Old 14 October 2002, 01:50 PM
Scoobydick
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Probably just wants the attention gained from spouting a lot of hot air. We've let them have decent lives over here and racism has only just died out on the whole. I can't see them biting the hand that fed them so to speak - if there is any serious terrorism threat over here then there'll be plenty of nutters queing up to burn down their mosques and our society will change beyond all recoginition. Its the buggers out in the caves which are more dangerous - they don't have any nice comfortable lives to lose.
Old 14 October 2002, 01:57 PM
carl
Scooby Regular

I agree. Why is this bloke:

allowed to stay in the country at all, let alone be a cabinet minister?
Old 14 October 2002, 02:06 PM
uncle buck
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

I can't see them biting the hand that fed them so to speak
You are joking of course... They would f**k us over the first chance they get[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] They are laughing in our faces IMHO
Old 14 October 2002, 02:18 PM
BarryK
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Because they are gob$hites they can be relied upon to be careless idiots. Thus our own intelligence community can keep tabs on who they deal with. If we send 'em underground we lose the contact. Geddit?

As the ministry of propoganda in London will tell you, "a couple of pints of Fullers and they're grassing up the mullahs".
Old 14 October 2002, 02:28 PM
carl
Scooby Regular

I'm white and I was in a mosque on Saturday. Not the Finsbury Park one, fortunately. I believe the Muslim council or whatever they have are trying to get him evicted because he's bringing their religion into disrepute.
Old 14 October 2002, 02:29 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
My money's on you being arrested within minutes of trying it.
[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Alcazar

[Edited by alcazar - 10/14/2002 2:29:43 PM]
Old 14 October 2002, 03:06 PM
Neil Arrowsmith
Scooby Regular

With a handle like "Bravo2Zero" surely you can handle a sniper rifle?
Go for it,I'll be chearing you on.
Old 14 October 2002, 03:18 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
There's one very like that in my son's room, .......unfortunately it's only about 30mm long. :
Alcazar
Old 14 October 2002, 05:19 PM
cookiemonster
Scooby Regular

thats the price you pay for living somewhere with free speech.

The alternative is a country where people who say things that someone doesnt like (the government, for example) are executed, deported or imprisoned. Anyway - the "bloody government" comments are misguided, if the guy hasnt done anything outside the law he can say what he likes.

Would you really want the situation to be different ? Do you think anyone who speaks out against the government or western culture should be deported ?

Old 14 October 2002, 05:58 PM
cookiemonster
Scooby Regular

you have to distinguish between acts of terrorism and people stating their views (no matter how twisted these views are)

Again - what's it got to do with the government ? he hasnt broken any laws, do you want the government to have the powers to deport anyone they dont like ?
Old 14 October 2002, 06:17 PM
skipjack
Scooby Regular

barryk's got a point here but i share others' discomfort and anger that this fruitloop is in our country. it sticks in my craw that he's here and the man's disrespect is beyond belief. i'm even less happy about him being able to use our social security system, which he does, taking taxpayers money and laughing in our faces.

but my acceptance of his presence is entirely conditional upon him being surveilled to the eyeballs, his emails and phone calls intercepted by GCHQ etc etc.

i'd rather we could keep an eye on him rather than he disappear in the hindu kush. as it stands, we can "deal" with him if we need to, because we can find him. and who knows what valuable intelligence he might accidentally give away if he is free to move and talk?

(there is always the possibility that he is, in fact, a double-agent: one of our own intelligence assets, in place to flush out as yet unidentified fundamentalist muslims in our midst. it's not beyond the realms of possibility and this sort of thing was done regularly by both sides during the cold war. but let's not get too john le carre ...)

but, if he is *not* under surveillance and close monitoring then the government is clearly in breach of its responsibilities because this man is plainly contravening not only the anti-terrorism act but our race hatred laws as well. don't know about you lot but i'd really like to know whether or not our security services have been allowed to do their job on this one. but obviously that won't happen.

lyndon johnson once said "it's better to have your enemies inside the tent pi55ing out than outside pi55ing in." i sincerely hope that is the case with this (dangerous) nobber.
Old 14 October 2002, 06:53 PM
Luke
BANNED

"thats the price you pay for living somewhere with free speech. "

Not in this Country...Go out and try it!!!!

Lets have a good riot.Tell them who's country it is.

Old 14 October 2002, 07:05 PM
scooby nutter
Scooby Regular

A visit by the BNP,NF,C18 and Blood&Honour would go down a treat at one of these rallies

Where are they held??
Old 14 October 2002, 07:09 PM
skipjack
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

bravo

i'm worried they're not either ... or rather, not being allowed to.
Old 14 October 2002, 11:01 PM
planky
Scooby Regular

Angry

The B@STARD!!!!!!!!!!!!should be deported with all hes so called Muslim 'fanatics'
Old 15 October 2002, 09:56 AM
beemerboy
Scooby Regular

Hey Bravo, you forget, BNP can only take on 95yr old asian mothers and harmless 15yr old school kids.

Put a semi-automatic gun in front of them, and they will be crying all the way back to their mumsywumsies!!!

BB
Old 15 October 2002, 01:14 PM
scooby nutter
Scooby Regular

beemer boy,
FYI
The BNP rarely do any action,they are trying to change their ways and peoples minds on the BNP.They are more into politics than "Action"
The NF,C18 and the B&H boys use a more "Direct"approach and on occasion use violence

I have never heard of a 95 year old women or 15 y/o schoolkids being attacked by the BNP,have you proof of this??
Oh what about that poor old 80y/o pensioner that was nearly beaten to death by a gang of Asians??

If you Know any people from these organisations i'm sure you wouldnt say what you typed to their faces,trust me

Old 15 October 2002, 01:16 PM
BarryK
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Here we go.

Beemerboy what has that immature drivel got to do with anything? If I put you unarmed in front of a semi automatic weapon you'd $hit youself too. It's easy to be brave cos you've played Counter Strike. Real life isn't like that.

If you read the news, BNP or rabid fscists or whatever term of abuse the establishment want to use, did turn up at the muslim hatred rallies. The metropolitan police threw a cordon around it so Hooky and chums could "express their views", the other folks evidently have no such rights.

Now I don't understand this. Whenever native "right wing" demonstrations are due, the "anti **** league" or whoever get the green light for a riot. However, foreign and openly anti UK "right wing" demonstrations will be FORCIBLY protected from anyone who doesn't agree with them.

I don't agree with BNP racist policies but it is easy to see where they are coming from and why their support can grow in this atmosphere of celebrating everybody else's culture, often in the most outrageously provocative manner, but when it comes down to celebrating that of the ethnic majority, scorn is poured upon it.

It surprises me that in our closed and secretive society how many people are experts on what might be going on in our equivalent of the CIA, whilst in reality their experience is limited to following a James Bond plot whilst driving their bus.
Old 15 October 2002, 01:53 PM
beemerboy
Scooby Regular

I think this is one step away from changing topic!!!

why do people have to "Belong"

oh yeah, some guy supports animal rights...why??
so he can go looting at the first chance during a march!!!

people should be happy with their 'lot'

yes, protests do work, but there are bad elements everywhere, counter-producing the honest campaigners.

i'm a strong believer in knowing right from wrong and treat people how i would like to be treated myself.
i dont need some scripted handbook to guide me!!!

if you can do a good deed, do it!!!

only sheep should be lead!!!

the old make battle plans....the young have to fight it.

BB
Old 15 October 2002, 02:15 PM
beemerboy
Scooby Regular

hahaha...

oi bravo? YOU started it mate BB

Quick Reply: Why is this bloke and his associates still in our country??? :mad: