Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Funny conversations that have taken place between sales assistants and customers

Search this Thread

Old 28 September 2002, 10:52 AM
ian/555
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I went into Argos yesterday to buy something, and while I was stood at the till paying for my new quilt. I overheard the conversation that was taking place on the next till along between the checkout woman and a customer who was buying a hairdryer.
She asked the guy in a taking the micky tone of voice while trying not to laugh to loud
"is it for you sir?"
With that, the guy who I should say was totally BALD! Did a big cheeky grin and said with a witty tone of voice
"yes! its for drying my eyebrows"
ROFLOL

It was just, so so funny to see this totally bald guy buying a hairdryer ROFLMFAO

ian
Old 28 September 2002, 03:04 PM
jasey
Scooby Senior

My Wife (bless her) is forever doing this sort of the thing.

She used to work as a receptionist in a private hospital. One day a girl who had been treated for anorexia was leaving and the wife was making small chat - She said to the girl that she could take one of the magazines as they had some great recipies in the back

Another time a thalidomide "sufferer" was leaving and was in a hurry to get to the Airport and needed a Taxi. Friday evenings can be difficult ordering cabs so she says to the guy - You could always go out on the street and try flagging down a cab
Old 28 September 2002, 03:26 PM
jonny gav
Scooby Regular

Talking

ROFLOL