Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Why are there so many w***ers out there?

Search this Thread

Old 09 September 2002, 01:27 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry

Basically, why are there so many out there?
Wanted a game of pool so was watching in my local pub, put me 50p down as a marker, saw the guy 2 games before me do a totally dodgy shot so spoke to the guy whos turn it was (the guy basically had 2 shots so he moved the white whilst it was in a position that he couldnt pot a ball to a postion that he could pot a ball, unfortunately it wasnt in the D....) so he was happy, but when it came round to my turn and i put my 50p in for the ***** they (who were on) said they were playing shots (which to me is straight pool and they changed the players on the marker which was another 50p before me ) then said it was shots?????
so why did they play normal pool? ie pot the black as the last ball???
So as i had put my money in and no one had said anything they got a sad on??? but why???
i asked for my 50p back and they threw up a fuss?? but this is MY 50p BTW and i wanted my money back as they didnt say anything (and markers dont mean nothing if it isnt the correct ammount IMOH) and i was next on (2 of us playing pairs) so are these people just w****rs or is it me?????
When eventually i did get my cash back i was given abuse, so surely if i would have potted all the ***** before they were broken i would have got more???
I think they were just a bunch of Ar35holes IMHO

Tony
Old 09 September 2002, 07:16 AM
Luke
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

And for those of you reading in Black and white....
Old 09 September 2002, 08:19 AM
sebastian
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
there is another use for snooker cues that springs to mind.