Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

BB - Bye bye Tim!

Search this Thread

Old 16 July 2002, 01:22 PM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

The nominations are out, Tim and Alex are up for eviction.

So how do you get tickets for eviction night? I feel like welcoming back into the real-world, especially after what he has said on certain subjects!

BTW from the Channel 4 website:
09011 15 44 05 - To vote for Tim
To vote for Tim via SMS send a text message "VOTE TIM" to 83188.
Old 16 July 2002, 01:25 PM
Nimbus
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

I like the Radio1 way of welcoming him back into the real world (Chris Moyles I think). Every one just stay absolutely quite when he leaves. No cheering, no booing, just silence......

Old 16 July 2002, 01:27 PM
ZAZ
Scooby Regular

Smile

I'm supprised Jade isn't up for eviction, I thought she was pi$$ing everyone off and would be top of the list!!! I agree Tim has to go!
Old 16 July 2002, 01:28 PM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Talking

What a class plan - impossible to do - but it would be as funny as ****.

Everyone could just stand there looking gormless and playing with their hair!
Old 16 July 2002, 01:40 PM
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Tim has to go he's a complete pr1ck.

Why no Jade up for eviction, she has annoyed everyone this week.

Does anybody know who voted for who ?

Cheers

Old 16 July 2002, 01:48 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

Alex - Jade, Jonny
Jade - Alex, Tim
Jonny - Alex, Tim
Kate - Alex, Tim
Tim - Kate, Jonny

Alex - 3
Tim - 3
Jonny - 2
Kate - 1
Jade - 1

unconfirmed!
Old 16 July 2002, 02:01 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

quick wizz round the "Good" poll sites (ie- not C4) has alex 80% to win this friday over tim.

next week jade has a 3% chance of NOT being 1st out!

BUT! the split between kate/jon/alex is very close and no obvous winner....not yet anyway!

T

Trending Topics

Old 16 July 2002, 02:56 PM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Wink

Tiggs - I have a hat here and some mustard just in case!

I was suprised to see how much of a percentage PJ got (80.7), although this week I can see Tim going with an even bigger percentage (90+)!

It is the fact he is having a go at everyone, including the public and always whining to and about Big Brother. How they haven't given him a strike I don't know.

Talking Alex and saying he wanted to be nominated surely is a poor attempt at reverse pyschology but it surely is discussing nominations!
Old 16 July 2002, 02:58 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

tim wont get more than 80% cause there are to many alex haters out there.

anyone see alexs dad on BBLB? funny guy "ohh look, heres short fat alexs dad in a **** shoot" had to be there to see the funny side but trust me...he was funny!

T
Old 16 July 2002, 03:03 PM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Red face

This from the BB website:

Alex Wants Out!
Day 54, 13:40

ALEX has retired to the Diary Room to talk to Big Brother following his revelation that he is seriously contemplating quitting the House.

"I've had enough of this place," Alex told Tim. "I like the place, but I just don't like me in here. I'm not the same bloke that came in."

Tim, far happier at being nominated than Alex, was the voice of reason. "Let's at least wait until one of us walks," he countered.

"I can't," Alex responded, glumly. "I've made my mind up now."

"You know how popular you are," Tim replied, half-pleading with Alex to think twice about any snap decision to quit.

"I don't. The only people who know are you and Sophie," Alex said.

"Well what have I just said? I can't say I agree with this, cos I think you can win it," Tim answered, injecting some realism into the conversation.

"I'm just not doing myself any favours. I'm not happy in here - not happy at all," Alex ended, before going back to bed. Moments later, he got dressed and went into the Diary Room for the Big Chat.

Earlier the pair had discussed the nominations. "I know we can't talk about it," Tim whispered, before being interrupted by a furious Alex.

"I'm going to. Everyone voted for me and you," he told Tim.

"Extraordinary," came the reply from Tim. "After what Jade..." he tailed off.

"It's tactical," Alex shared with Tim. "Jonny and Kate both know Jade won't last between the two of them."

"Of course, yes," Tim nodded.

"I'm grumpy, I don't fart around...I tell you, I've got a headache. I might get three no-shows for the roller disco," he laughed. "It was three, three, two and two I imagine," he revealed to Tim, breaking every rule in the Big Brother book. "The two Js were mine..."
I don't care if they are both nominated, they should be given strikes for this conversation!
Old 16 July 2002, 03:41 PM
RichardPON
Scooby Regular

Do me a favour!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I ever saw that Jade in the street, she'd get a piece of my mind! How has she lasted so long in that place I'll never know.

She gets my back up so much, I can't understand how they haven't killed her, chopped her up and fed her to the chickens.

BTW, I promised myself that I wasn't going to watch bb or get involved as it was too far beneath me
Old 16 July 2002, 03:50 PM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Jade is a nightmare but the first time she was up for eviction the HMs selected Lynne to go.

Jade has never faced the public since then, until the four-way battle. It was a shame that Adele was up at the same time because it was the only way Jade survived.

She won't win... I would spend all my petrol money on phone calls making sure she lost!

On a brighter note, if Jade's family are even half as thick as she is then when it comes to the final voting. When you vote for the person you want to win, they will probably vote for Kate and Jonny!
Old 16 July 2002, 03:51 PM
neilbbb
Scooby Regular

Wink

that would be cruel to the chickens, what have they done to deserve that?
Old 16 July 2002, 04:29 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

the real pitty is that tim will get kicked on friday and be a cack eviction then spend all week on BBLB being a ****.

jade will go first in the phone vote but wont get as much air time and wont be on BBLB.

T
Old 16 July 2002, 04:41 PM
KimA
Scooby Regular

Wink

ahhhhhhh, but wouldn't it be fun to keep calling and texting BBLB next week when Tim gets kicked out and seriously wind him up. And every time he speaks there should be a yawning sound played
Old 16 July 2002, 04:42 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

hmmm, but BBLB NEVER take calls from ppl with real questions, pitty.
Old 16 July 2002, 04:46 PM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Wink

It would be interesting to discover how much of a delay they have set-up on the phone calls!

Phone up saying you want to say how well you thought Tim did and then when you get on air say "You boring tw@t get your head out of your ar$e"!
Old 17 July 2002, 10:26 AM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

lol Spencer and PJ on BBLB last night was funny.

Also watched The Villa with PJ on it - I remember that episode quite well but obviously no one knew PJ then. Was unlucky to miss out on that Lian girl but should have settled with that Rosa lass as she werent bad.
Old 17 July 2002, 10:44 AM
beefola
Scooby Regular

Jade - she is gonna need to be smuggled out of the back door for fear of a lynching. Hmmm, actually....
Tim - should be chucked into the baying crowd to be ripped limb from limb
Alex - should have his goddam whinging mouth sewn up
Kate - should come and stay in my bed for a while.......
Jonny - needs a job in TV, or i think the poor guy will over exert himself to death one day
Old 17 July 2002, 08:41 PM
JJx
Scooby Regular

Red face

I agree Tim has to go the guy is mad to think Big Brother didn't see him pinch that wine!!! Jade needs someone to tell her how ugly she is!
Old 17 July 2002, 10:49 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Hahahahahahahahahaha, discriminating against people with deficiencies, hahahahahahahahahahahaa. What a fecking tosser.
Old 17 July 2002, 10:51 PM
SCOOBERATORS
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Get the posh T--t out.
Old 17 July 2002, 11:00 PM
Luke
BANNED

Wink

*****............. He understood the rules. Contact wearing Bum bomber
Old 18 July 2002, 07:18 AM
MarkO
Scooby Regular

Angry

Can't believe he then went on to tell the other housemates that BB had confirmed that the 'no-shows' didn't count, when they'd clearly told him precisely the opposite!

He's playing Endemol's game, in an attempt to win 70k of their money, and yet he thinks he can dictate the rules to them? LOL!

I also liked the bit where he said to Alex about the jeering he'd heard over the wall, pulling a silly face and saying "Bothered!". Would have been a fairly cool attitude, if it wasn't for the fact that his behaviour (crying, whinging etc) in the last 2 weeks has show that he clearly is 'Bothered'.
Old 18 July 2002, 09:09 AM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

He really has shown his true colours. Hes harped on about being honest yet he says he wants to go all the way but when he was on the nomination list hes like "cool, I cant wait to get out".

As for the contact lens thing - OMG you knew that the task goes on until 1am yet you took the lenses out. Then he blames BB for not calling him out of bed - **** off u toff ****. Then he comes out and has no issue walking around talking to people without his contacts on so he could easily do the roller skating.

Alex is totally different - the guy is the most honest person in the house and telling Jade what he thought last night kept me up an extra hour as it was hilarious.
Old 18 July 2002, 09:47 AM
RichardPON
Scooby Regular

P1 Fanatic,

I was on my way to bed about 1 am this morning, when I happened to flick over to E4 and bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full on row everywhere - kept me up till all hours - I was riveted!
Old 18 July 2002, 10:08 AM
MarkO
Scooby Regular

Wink

BTW, can somebody explain to me how somebody as supposedly 'blind' as Tim makes out he is can:

1. Survive without glasses - I'm very slightly myopic, but even when I used to wear lenses I still had to have glasses for when I didn't have the lenses to hand.

2. Walk directly to the diary room, without any hesitation, without his contact lenses in, but yet couldn't manage to skate in a room with assistance from his fellow contestants?!?!?

Old 18 July 2002, 10:37 AM
Jon1T
Scooby Regular

Talking

How are they going to be able to find a montage of his 'best' bits for Friday night - he's either moaning or picking at his ginger roots.

He'll get ripped to shreds on Friday - I'm a reasonalbe bloke, but I'd quite happily give him some abuse if I was there. Don't miss BB on Friday!
Old 18 July 2002, 11:03 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

the row from 12am till 2am was very funny! pity C4 will rape it down to 2mins!

also i doubt they will show alex's little "i took E and coke and loved it" speech!

as for Tim in the diary room.... rumour is BB said "ohh, all right the no shows dont count" BUT when they showed the highlts show they cut that out (as they do with 90% of diary room stuff- remember tim was in there for well over 20mins but they cut it down to 2) this makes tim look like a liar to the public! which is cool cause he nes a booing!

T
Old 18 July 2002, 11:25 AM
dsmith
Scooby Regular

straneg how he couldnt see well enough to roller skate - but could see enough to check his haire before he went in......

Quick Reply: BB - Bye bye Tim!