Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Supreme Cuisine Door Sales

Search this Thread

Old 04 July 2002, 11:56 AM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone ever get these guys calling around? Was off work yesterday and guy calls around showing me all the frozen food hes got. He sells to my next door neighbor whose well off and is always getting cases of wines delivered so I thought must be into his food & drink.

Anyways its all in large boxes. I bought one box of mixed kebabs (steak, duck etc). This is the scary part, £36 for a box of 12. Now Im willing to try anything once just in case its really nice and Ive been missing out. That works out to £3 per kebab. I cooked some last night and you needed 3 per person even with a side of rice etc to make a filling meal. The steak ones were really nice but no way worth £3 each for approx 4 bits of steak, red and green peppers.

Its seems everything is around the £30-£45 mark for a case so I didnt just chose the most expensive one. The guy took my number for next time when he is around which is good as when he calls I will bitch about what a rip off it is.

Simon
Old 04 July 2002, 12:19 PM
druddle
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had some bird come with this once. I said i had no room in my freezer, and she proceeded to spend 10 mins putting tons of the **** into my freezer.

I commented that i thought her freezer packing skills were second to none, but could she take it all out as i didnt want any of it !! Not happy