Spam via Private message?

Search this Thread

Old 26 September 2017, 06:52 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Spam via Private message?

Hi pimmo2000,
Thank you for your time. I am Ella from a big company. We specialize in high quality OBD2/EOBD Scanners that allow users to diagnose their automobiles easily. I am reaching out to you on the possibility of getting an editorial review for our featured Auto Code Scanner on this forum.
This is a portable set of CAN OBD2 scanner with comprehensive functions. It works on most 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles; supports full functions of OBD and EOBD vehicles, such as reading dynamic data streams, clearing DTCs, and detecting oxygen sensors, etc.; with 2.8 inch color LCD, adopts graphical display; can realize data storage and playback; easy to query in its inner powerful storage library of various information; features humanized function menu design with silicone button and pot metal touch key; supports English, French and Spanish. Besides, it is capable of USB2.0 quick online upgrade.
If you are interested in reviewing our latest Auto Code Scanner, please let me know and I will send out a free product for you to review. Besides, I will give you more detailed information about this product and company. Please email me at xiangguoxiangqing [at] gmail [dot] com. Please provide links to the forum home page, and tell me your name on that forum.
Thank you so much for reading. I really appreciate your great assistance for us.
Regards,
Ella
Old 26 September 2017, 08:20 AM
ossett2k2
Scooby Regular

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...spam-scam.html
Old 26 September 2017, 08:41 AM
BrownPantsRacing
Scooby Regular

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts

I've had this too for 2 days in a row now. Had it again this morning but it seems they have re-banned the user again now.

I've sent them £2k by wire transfer now for my odb2 scanner. Can't wait for it to turn up!
Old 26 September 2017, 10:10 AM
Steve001
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Contact EOBD wan kenobi, he's your only hope
Old 26 September 2017, 10:33 AM
BrownPantsRacing
Scooby Regular

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts

hahaha. Steve, I think I love you. That's brilliant!