Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Audi drivers, what a bunch of irritating, annoying tw@ts.

Search this Thread

Old 18 July 2017, 04:22 PM
The Joshua Tree
Scooby Regular

Received 154 Likes on 105 Posts
Default Audi drivers, what a bunch of irritating, annoying tw@ts.

The way some of them prance around you'd think they were driving a £1m Bugatti Veyron, talk about thinking they own the road, hanging on the rear bumper of anyone that gets in the way until they force them to move over. Then you get the other annoying Audi tw@t that sits in the middle lane of the motorway and won't budge even if nothing is in the first lane.
Old 18 July 2017, 04:46 PM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by The Joshua Tree
The way some of them prance around you'd think they were driving a £1m Bugatti Veyron, talk about thinking they own the road, hanging on the rear bumper of anyone that gets in the way until they force them to move over. Then you get the other annoying Audi tw@t that sits in the middle lane of the motorway and won't budge even if nothing is in the first lane.
Im sorry but I certainly don`t drive my Bugatti in that manor, nor have I ever seen a Veyron sat on the bumper of any car . . . .
Old 18 July 2017, 04:55 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As someone who spent many years on the road for a living I can say without doubt Audi and BMW drivers are the worst. Followed by Range Rover and oddly the newer shaped minis.

I was thinking earlier funnily enough, to own one of these cars is a sleeve tattoo and a beard one of the prerequisites for ownership?.
Old 18 July 2017, 05:21 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Kwik
As someone who spent many years on the road for a living I can say without doubt Audi and BMW drivers are the worst. Followed by Range Rover and oddly the newer shaped minis.

I was thinking earlier funnily enough, to own one of these cars is a sleeve tattoo and a beard one of the prerequisites for ownership?.

I find the drivers with "Baby on board" signs in the rear window of there Vauxhall Zafira who think nothing off cutting my truck up on the motorway to get off at a junction the last second, funny how everyone has to be careful when they have the precious little ones are in the car, but they drive round like ***** most of the time.
Old 18 July 2017, 07:15 PM
lozgti1
Scooby Regular

Received 71 Likes on 57 Posts

Hardly ever see any other cars on the road apart from audi's, bmw's and range rover sports.lol
Old 18 July 2017, 07:52 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

I deal with traffic everyday and tbh there's a fair few of all cars that are idiots, but I'm my job I have to ignore all and get on with it, no point crying to about 50 drivers a day ime.
Maybe the op wants an Audi lol
Old 18 July 2017, 09:19 PM
wrx300scooby
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Almost every time I get a problem on the roads it involves a German car of some make. Generally a bunch of *****!!!
Old 18 July 2017, 11:12 PM
Steve001
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

vorsprung durch fcukwit
Old 19 July 2017, 12:15 AM
Brun
Scooby Senior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Stop moaning about us Audi drivers - just move the **** out of the way
Old 19 July 2017, 07:10 AM
andy97
Scooby Regular

Location: Api 500+bhp MD321T @91dB Probably SN's longest owner of an Impreza Turbo
Received 118 Likes on 103 Posts

I just stick my car on AAC, record the idiots and send to police, Not bothered if they get a verbal or Nip, leave it to police. Eventually they will get the message
Old 19 July 2017, 07:56 AM
Paben
Scooby Regular

I reckon Subaru drivers would rate high on the tw@t list for most people, especially the police!
Old 19 July 2017, 07:57 AM
hedgecutter
Scooby Regular

Received 640 Likes on 466 Posts

Have you ever spent half a day with an Audi salesman then? I'll never get that time back....
Men in people carriers are bad, cos they feel emasculated near Imprezas
Old 19 July 2017, 08:16 AM
urban
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paben
I reckon Subaru drivers would rate high on the tw@t list for most people, especially the police!
Indeed.
As would VXR Astra drivers
Old 19 July 2017, 08:30 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by hedgecutter
Have you ever spent half a day with an Audi salesman then? I'll never get that time back....
Men in people carriers are bad, cos they feel emasculated near Imprezas

LOL at this.

When I used to bring my Scoob to France, I'd be doing a decent 85-90 on a French motorway, overtake a people carrier....

I could almost write the script. Within a mile or so, he's up my bumper, lights flashing.
I move over and past he comes, because he's gonna show me his people carrier is faster than my 400bhp Scoob....
And the scariest thing? As he comes past, I notice one of those luggage trailers with 8" wheels of something daft like that, bouncing along behind him
Old 19 July 2017, 09:34 AM
hedgecutter
Scooby Regular

Received 640 Likes on 466 Posts

Originally Posted by alcazar
LOL at this.

When I used to bring my Scoob to France, I'd be doing a decent 85-90 on a French motorway, overtake a people carrier....

I could almost write the script. Within a mile or so, he's up my bumper, lights flashing.
I move over and past he comes, because he's gonna show me his people carrier is faster than my 400bhp Scoob....
And the scariest thing? As he comes past, I notice one of those luggage trailers with 8" wheels of something daft like that, bouncing along behind him
probably Belgian in my French autoroute experience. I went on the Brussels ring road at rush hour last year in the dark ; still getting over it
Old 19 July 2017, 11:23 AM
wrx300scooby
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve001
vorsprung durch fcukwit
Old 19 July 2017, 12:10 PM
gazzawrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobyboy1
I find the drivers with "Baby on board" signs in the rear window of there Vauxhall Zafira who think nothing off cutting my truck up on the motorway to get off at a junction the last second, funny how everyone has to be careful when they have the precious little ones are in the car, but they drive round like ***** most of the time.
Thats because generally them sort of cars contain one common thing....

A woman driver, the driving standards of women lately are shocking, the amount of times ive had women shouting their gobs off at me when theyre the ones doing stupid manouvers is unreal, i wish my missus was a cage fighter sometimes so she could get out and smash some sense into them. Them are proper fukcwits
Old 19 July 2017, 12:50 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

This^^^

Why ARE women so aggressive as drivers? Especially when at fault.
Old 19 July 2017, 01:22 PM
Paben
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gazzawrx
Thats because generally them sort of cars contain one common thing....

A woman driver, the driving standards of women lately are shocking, the amount of times ive had women shouting their gobs off at me when theyre the ones doing stupid manouvers is unreal, i wish my missus was a cage fighter sometimes so she could get out and smash some sense into them. Them are proper fukcwits

Hiding behind your wife's skirts? Why not do it yourself or are you just a big chicken, bok bok?
Old 19 July 2017, 01:23 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

I wonder how much standards of driving would improve in this country if we brought in a system similar to the L or P plates that learners and new drivers have to stick on their cars, but for people who have over a particular number of points on their license, or who who've been banned in the past 5 years.

Either that or just bring back the stocks for the most irritating offenders (tail-gaters and middle-lane hoggers should go to the top of the list here)
Old 19 July 2017, 01:26 PM
Paben
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by markjmd
I wonder how much standards of driving would improve in this country if we brought in a system similar to the L or P plates that learners and new drivers have to stick on their cars, but for people who have over a particular number of points on their license, or who who've been banned in the past 5 years.

Either that or just bring back the stocks for the most irritating offenders (tail-gaters and middle-lane hoggers should go to the top of the list here)

Some cars would be festooned with stickers!
Old 19 July 2017, 01:34 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

What, like this?

Old 19 July 2017, 08:31 PM
Dingdongler
Scooby Regular

I find mainly entry level German car owners drive like *****. So its the Audi A3, BMW 1 and 2 series and MB A class drivers. They all think they have made it big because they can afford a £250 a month lease agreement on their poverty spec diesel piece of ****
Old 19 July 2017, 08:41 PM
alanbell
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The Joshua Tree
Some drivers of every type of car , Are just the same,
Old 19 July 2017, 10:06 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

Not at all. One single type of sticker for anyone with 6+ points, another single type of sticker for anyone banned in the last 5 years. I'm thinking maybe a big letter 'W' for the first, and 'K' or 'C' for the second
Old 20 July 2017, 04:12 AM
gazzawrx
Scooby Regular

Hiding behind your wife's skirts? Why not do it yourself or are you just a big chicken, bok bok?
You may find it acceptable where you come from to hit women, i was bought up differently, the only time id lay a woman out was if she was trying to kill me.

Id happily stand by and watch the missus rip chunks out of her though.

Last edited by gazzawrx; 20 July 2017 at 04:15 AM.
Old 20 July 2017, 07:56 AM
Paben
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gazzawrx
You may find it acceptable where you come from to hit women, i was bought up differently, the only time id lay a woman out was if she was trying to kill me.

Id happily stand by and watch the missus rip chunks out of her though.

Don't take it to heart, I was just having a joke with you.
But on a serious note why would you be happy to see a woman beaten up as long as you didn't have to do it yourself? Would you happily set a dog on her too, as long as you didn't have to do the biting? I think you need to investigate your own motives before questioning mine.
Old 20 July 2017, 04:29 PM
Jonnys3
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In this day and age when everyone is all for gender equality, why is it still considered bad manners for a man to land one on a woman but highly acceptable for a woman to do one on a man ? Equal opportunities n all ...
Old 20 July 2017, 07:39 PM
gazzawrx
Scooby Regular

Don't take it to heart, I was just having a joke with you.
But on a serious note why would you be happy to see a woman beaten up as long as you didn't have to do it yourself? Would you happily set a dog on her too, as long as you didn't have to do the biting? I think you need to investigate your own motives before questioning mine.
Yeah i know you was having a joke which is why i didnt bite. Wtf has dogs got to do with it too ? get a grip, instead of making an assumption about the type of person you "think" i am.

Do you ever do the school run? If you do then youll understand exactly where im coming from, the way some of the women act is unreal, they seem to forget all logic and where they are and go into psycho mode. Some of them are absolutely disgusting the way they act and talk to people so yeah some of them id like to see get a good slap tbh. Motives dont come into it a lack of patience for morons more so which is why im no longer gonna reply to you either

Last edited by gazzawrx; 20 July 2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old 20 July 2017, 08:11 PM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Jonnys3
In this day and age when everyone is all for gender equality, why is it still considered bad manners for a man to land one on a woman but highly acceptable for a woman to do one on a man ? Equal opportunities n all ...
If a bloke walks past a window and female is changing and he looks in, he is a peeping Tom,
If a bloke is naked in front of a window and a female walks past and looks in, he is a flasher lol