ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Audi drivers, what a bunch of irritating, annoying tw@ts. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1048742-audi-drivers-what-a-bunch-of-irritating-annoying-tw-ts.html)

The Joshua Tree 18 July 2017 04:22 PM

Audi drivers, what a bunch of irritating, annoying tw@ts.

The way some of them prance around you'd think they were driving a £1m Bugatti Veyron, talk about thinking they own the road, hanging on the rear bumper of anyone that gets in the way until they force them to move over. Then you get the other annoying Audi tw@t that sits in the middle lane of the motorway and won't budge even if nothing is in the first lane.

JDM_Stig 18 July 2017 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by The Joshua Tree (Post 11954163)
The way some of them prance around you'd think they were driving a £1m Bugatti Veyron, talk about thinking they own the road, hanging on the rear bumper of anyone that gets in the way until they force them to move over. Then you get the other annoying Audi tw@t that sits in the middle lane of the motorway and won't budge even if nothing is in the first lane.

Im sorry but I certainly don`t drive my Bugatti in that manor, nor have I ever seen a Veyron sat on the bumper of any car . . . .

Kwik 18 July 2017 04:55 PM

As someone who spent many years on the road for a living I can say without doubt Audi and BMW drivers are the worst. Followed by Range Rover and oddly the newer shaped minis.

I was thinking earlier funnily enough, to own one of these cars is a sleeve tattoo and a beard one of the prerequisites for ownership?.

scoobyboy1 18 July 2017 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Kwik (Post 11954181)
As someone who spent many years on the road for a living I can say without doubt Audi and BMW drivers are the worst. Followed by Range Rover and oddly the newer shaped minis.

I was thinking earlier funnily enough, to own one of these cars is a sleeve tattoo and a beard one of the prerequisites for ownership?.

I find the drivers with "Baby on board" signs in the rear window of there Vauxhall Zafira who think nothing off cutting my truck up on the motorway to get off at a junction the last second, funny how everyone has to be careful when they have the precious little ones are in the car, but they drive round like cocks most of the time.:hjtwofing

lozgti1 18 July 2017 07:15 PM

Hardly ever see any other cars on the road apart from audi's, bmw's and range rover sports.lol

bustaMOVEs 18 July 2017 07:52 PM

I deal with traffic everyday and tbh there's a fair few of all cars that are idiots, but I'm my job I have to ignore all and get on with it, no point crying to about 50 drivers a day ime.
Maybe the op wants an Audi lol

wrx300scooby 18 July 2017 09:19 PM

Almost every time I get a problem on the roads it involves a German car of some make. Generally a bunch of tw4ts!!!

Steve001 18 July 2017 11:12 PM

vorsprung durch fcukwit

Brun 19 July 2017 12:15 AM

Stop moaning about us Audi drivers - just move the fcuk out of the way :p

andy97 19 July 2017 07:10 AM

I just stick my car on AAC, record the idiots and send to police, Not bothered if they get a verbal or Nip, leave it to police. Eventually they will get the message

Paben 19 July 2017 07:56 AM

I reckon Subaru drivers would rate high on the tw@t list for most people, especially the police!

hedgecutter 19 July 2017 07:57 AM

Have you ever spent half a day with an Audi salesman then? I'll never get that time back....
Men in people carriers are bad, cos they feel emasculated near Imprezas

urban 19 July 2017 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Paben (Post 11954288)
I reckon Subaru drivers would rate high on the tw@t list for most people, especially the police!

Indeed.
As would VXR Astra drivers

alcazar 19 July 2017 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by hedgecutter (Post 11954289)
Have you ever spent half a day with an Audi salesman then? I'll never get that time back....
Men in people carriers are bad, cos they feel emasculated near Imprezas

LOL at this.:lol1::lol1::lol1:

When I used to bring my Scoob to France, I'd be doing a decent 85-90 on a French motorway, overtake a people carrier....

I could almost write the script. Within a mile or so, he's up my bumper, lights flashing.
I move over and past he comes, because he's gonna show me his people carrier is faster than my 400bhp Scoob....
And the scariest thing? As he comes past, I notice one of those luggage trailers with 8" wheels of something daft like that, bouncing along behind him:eek:

hedgecutter 19 July 2017 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 11954300)
LOL at this.:lol1::lol1::lol1:

When I used to bring my Scoob to France, I'd be doing a decent 85-90 on a French motorway, overtake a people carrier....

I could almost write the script. Within a mile or so, he's up my bumper, lights flashing.
I move over and past he comes, because he's gonna show me his people carrier is faster than my 400bhp Scoob....
And the scariest thing? As he comes past, I notice one of those luggage trailers with 8" wheels of something daft like that, bouncing along behind him:eek:

probably Belgian in my French autoroute experience. I went on the Brussels ring road at rush hour last year in the dark ; still getting over it

wrx300scooby 19 July 2017 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Steve001 (Post 11954258)
vorsprung durch fcukwit

:hjtwofing :lol1:

gazzawrx 19 July 2017 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyboy1 (Post 11954185)
I find the drivers with "Baby on board" signs in the rear window of there Vauxhall Zafira who think nothing off cutting my truck up on the motorway to get off at a junction the last second, funny how everyone has to be careful when they have the precious little ones are in the car, but they drive round like cocks most of the time.:hjtwofing

Thats because generally them sort of cars contain one common thing....

A woman driver, the driving standards of women lately are shocking, the amount of times ive had women shouting their gobs off at me when theyre the ones doing stupid manouvers is unreal, i wish my missus was a cage fighter sometimes so she could get out and smash some sense into them. Them are proper fukcwits:razz:

alcazar 19 July 2017 12:50 PM

This^^^

Why ARE women so aggressive as drivers? Especially when at fault.

Paben 19 July 2017 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by gazzawrx (Post 11954328)
Thats because generally them sort of cars contain one common thing....

A woman driver, the driving standards of women lately are shocking, the amount of times ive had women shouting their gobs off at me when theyre the ones doing stupid manouvers is unreal, i wish my missus was a cage fighter sometimes so she could get out and smash some sense into them. Them are proper fukcwits:razz:

Hiding behind your wife's skirts? Why not do it yourself or are you just a big chicken, bok bok? :fight: :lol1:

markjmd 19 July 2017 01:23 PM

I wonder how much standards of driving would improve in this country if we brought in a system similar to the L or P plates that learners and new drivers have to stick on their cars, but for people who have over a particular number of points on their license, or who who've been banned in the past 5 years.

Either that or just bring back the stocks for the most irritating offenders (tail-gaters and middle-lane hoggers should go to the top of the list here) ;)

Paben 19 July 2017 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by markjmd (Post 11954346)
I wonder how much standards of driving would improve in this country if we brought in a system similar to the L or P plates that learners and new drivers have to stick on their cars, but for people who have over a particular number of points on their license, or who who've been banned in the past 5 years.

Either that or just bring back the stocks for the most irritating offenders (tail-gaters and middle-lane hoggers should go to the top of the list here) ;)

Some cars would be festooned with stickers!

jonc 19 July 2017 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Paben (Post 11954349)

What, like this?

http://www.subarubits.co.uk/image/ca...35-600x450.jpg

:lol1:

Dingdongler 19 July 2017 08:31 PM

I find mainly entry level German car owners drive like twats. So its the Audi A3, BMW 1 and 2 series and MB A class drivers. They all think they have made it big because they can afford a £250 a month lease agreement on their poverty spec diesel piece of ****

alanbell 19 July 2017 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by The Joshua Tree (Post 11954163)

Some drivers of every type of car , Are just the same,:Whatever_

markjmd 19 July 2017 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Paben (Post 11954349)

Not at all. One single type of sticker for anyone with 6+ points, another single type of sticker for anyone banned in the last 5 years. I'm thinking maybe a big letter 'W' for the first, and 'K' or 'C' for the second ;)

gazzawrx 20 July 2017 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by Paben (Post 11954345)
Hiding behind your wife's skirts? Why not do it yourself or are you just a big chicken, bok bok? :fight: :lol1:

You may find it acceptable where you come from to hit women, i was bought up differently, the only time id lay a woman out was if she was trying to kill me.

Id happily stand by and watch the missus rip chunks out of her though.

Paben 20 July 2017 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by gazzawrx (Post 11954477)
You may find it acceptable where you come from to hit women, i was bought up differently, the only time id lay a woman out was if she was trying to kill me.

Id happily stand by and watch the missus rip chunks out of her though.

Don't take it to heart, I was just having a joke with you.
But on a serious note why would you be happy to see a woman beaten up as long as you didn't have to do it yourself? Would you happily set a dog on her too, as long as you didn't have to do the biting? I think you need to investigate your own motives before questioning mine.

Jonnys3 20 July 2017 04:29 PM

In this day and age when everyone is all for gender equality, why is it still considered bad manners for a man to land one on a woman but highly acceptable for a woman to do one on a man ? Equal opportunities n all ...

gazzawrx 20 July 2017 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Paben (Post 11954483)
Don't take it to heart, I was just having a joke with you.
But on a serious note why would you be happy to see a woman beaten up as long as you didn't have to do it yourself? Would you happily set a dog on her too, as long as you didn't have to do the biting? I think you need to investigate your own motives before questioning mine.

Yeah i know you was having a joke which is why i didnt bite. Wtf has dogs got to do with it too ? get a grip, instead of making an assumption about the type of person you "think" i am.

Do you ever do the school run? If you do then youll understand exactly where im coming from, the way some of the women act is unreal, they seem to forget all logic and where they are and go into psycho mode. Some of them are absolutely disgusting the way they act and talk to people so yeah some of them id like to see get a good slap tbh. Motives dont come into it a lack of patience for morons more so which is why im no longer gonna reply to you either:thumb:

JDM_Stig 20 July 2017 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jonnys3 (Post 11954609)
In this day and age when everyone is all for gender equality, why is it still considered bad manners for a man to land one on a woman but highly acceptable for a woman to do one on a man ? Equal opportunities n all ...

If a bloke walks past a window and female is changing and he looks in, he is a peeping Tom,
If a bloke is naked in front of a window and a female walks past and looks in, he is a flasher lol