Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

LBC

Search this Thread

Old 05 May 2017, 11:56 AM
Peedee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LBC

I'm wondering who else listens to LBC and what your thoughts are on it? I genuinely love it.......except for one presenter. James O'Brien. After listening to him for 5 minutes, I have come to the conclusion that he is an absolute moron. Rude, arrogant and self-righteous springs to mind and I feel suicidal after listening to his left-wing repetitive rhetoric for more than 30 secs. I detest the way he bashes entire social groups that happen to disagree with him and his points of views, vile man.

However, absolutely love Nick Abbott on a Friday and Saturday night lol! Genuinely love LBC in general though.

What's your thoughts on it?
Old 05 May 2017, 08:12 PM
BMWhere?
Scooby Senior

Received 229 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by Peedee
I'm wondering who else listens to LBC and what your thoughts are on it? I genuinely love it.......except for one presenter. James O'Brien. After listening to him for 5 minutes, I have come to the conclusion that he is an absolute moron. Rude, arrogant and self-righteous springs to mind and I feel suicidal after listening to his left-wing repetitive rhetoric for more than 30 secs. I detest the way he bashes entire social groups that happen to disagree with him and his points of views, vile man.

However, absolutely love Nick Abbott on a Friday and Saturday night lol! Genuinely love LBC in general though.

What's your thoughts on it?
Have to agree he's rude, arrogant and self-righteous, but he often makes a good point and provides a balance to Nigel Farage!
Old 05 May 2017, 08:21 PM
Henrik
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

I've stopped listening on Saturday mornings now as they have that vile Katie Hopkins on. She gives me tourettes with her arrogance, hyperbole, and downright rudeness.
Old 05 May 2017, 11:02 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

LBC is great and a good job its on DAB. Nick Ferrari is hilarious and a great start to the morning. Just a shame that Steve Allen is on at such a god-forsaken time though I'm glad they've nicked back that useless 1/2 hour from 6:30 - 07:00 for him - never understood why they took it away in the first place and replaced it with 30 mins of drivel.
Old 07 May 2017, 07:54 AM
Dingdongler
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to find him a little annoying but he has grown on me. Often talks a lot of sense, is quite well read and can argue well against most right wing, neo con type nut jobs.

He particularly earned my respect with his support for the junior doctors during their strike. Piece by piece he dismantled every lie and spin that the government and its allied media tried to peddle about the situation.