Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

YODEL

Search this Thread

Old 01 March 2017, 06:25 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default YODEL

iv a package that was supposedly left with a neighbour yesterday ( written on their card through my door) , turns out its the absolute last house on the terrace and I havnt seen anybody in that one in/out for weeks and months

I presume someone would have had to sign for it ??
Old 01 March 2017, 09:16 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yodel are the pits

End of last year I bought a £200 coffee machine. Yodel tried to deliver it to a house about a mile away. No answer so they delivered it to the house opposite. Later that night some old boy knocked on my door and asked it the heavy package was for me.

Trouble is you can't choose who a supplier uses.

DL
Old 02 March 2017, 03:31 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

The family that have lived there actually run restaurant in town, and when they were living there I would regularly hear getting home 2am.
But I don't see anybody there anymore, no lights , nothing . So either they're hiding or the number on delivery card is wrong or something else....

But - is a Sig required??

(If I we're to attempt calling Yodel up)

Last edited by dpb; 02 March 2017 at 03:42 AM.
Old 02 March 2017, 06:25 AM
lewis87
Scooby Regular

It will need a signature, phone yodel up and maybe they can get in contact with the person who delivered it, find out where he left it.
Old 02 March 2017, 08:22 AM
nortonscooby
Scooby Regular

Joke of a company. Ordered an xbox one last year and company used yodel. I waited in all day and at about 4pm the yodel van came driving down my road(main road). The driver slowed down and decided couldnt be bothered to park 50yards away he drove off and i got a tx message 2mins later saying sorry we missed you driver has posted a card through door etc. Fuming i decided id arrange to collect from the depot. I drove the 12miles the next day and went to collection desk. After half hour or so the member of staff came back saying they couldnt find my item. After another half hour she had phoned the drivers to see if it was on van for delivery and couldnt find my item. Coming upto an hour and half they found it somewhere???? Any way christmas time i ordered a bike for my son and again the company used yodel. Again waited in and van came down the road so i went outside and the van stopped. Driver got out and was messing in the back of his van then got out and said what was it i was having delivered? A bike i said. Oh ive delivered that to a house up the road give me 5mins ill go get it for you. Complete joke of a company
Old 02 March 2017, 08:35 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Apparently, the cat may be signed for it