Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Oneplus 3t

Search this Thread

Old 01 February 2017, 12:53 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oneplus 3t

Anyone got one? Seems a lot of phone for the money.
I have been a HTC fan for ages but o2 are not offering the HTC 10.
My M8 is OK but the phone keeps dying when it gets down to 15% battery, so assuming a cell has gone.
Have an iPhone for work, so it really is just a 'want' rather than a 'need'!
Hate Samsung with a passion and my brother went from HTC to Samsung last year and regrets it.
Old 01 February 2017, 02:58 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Its a top phone and is on a par with many flagship phones costing almost twice as much. Comes highly rated in many reviews. Don't think there is a better phone for price.
Old 01 February 2017, 03:23 PM
jason7579
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a Oneplus X, I find it much better to use than any other phone that I have owned, from Motorola M301 to iPhones I personally wouldn't bother with any other makes out there at the moment but I'm not a huge mobile user.
Old 01 February 2017, 05:47 PM
Skoobie Dhu
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I need a larger display as my eyesight isn't what it used to be. I got an Xiaomi Mi Max just before Christmas, 6.44" screen and a 4850 mah battery that can easily last 3 days . £130 delivered from china via aliexpress. Love the phone, display and battery are incredible and it's very quick and smooth and I like the Miui android software. Or if you want something really slick and are happy paying for it, have a look at the Mi Note 2 phone, the Mi5s plus is somewhere between the max and note 2.
For £130 delivered the Mi Max is excellent value - 32gb, 3 gb ram and SD card or 2nd sim.