Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Hatchimals

Search this Thread

Old 19 November 2016, 07:15 PM
jayallen
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hatchimals

If your children have asked for one of these "must have" Christmas toys that are sold out everywhere, then don't bother. I bought one for my daughters birthday and it's all hype. The best part is the hatching and even then we had to help it by ripping the egg because it kept pecking at the same place whilst rotating.

Once hatched it does bugger all really apart from flash it's eyes and play a couple of interactive games......Save your money or buy them something else.
Old 19 November 2016, 09:03 PM
pflowers
Scooby Regular

Thanks for that, my wife has got me searching high and low for these as my 6 year old has it at the top of her Christmas list.

I refuse to pay over retail so have been scanning argos etc incase they come into stock. I shall take great pleasure in telling my wife not to bother!
Old 20 November 2016, 12:08 AM
jayallen
Scooby Regular

I think it must be at the top of every kids Christmas list hence people flooding Ebay with them at massively inflated prices, even Hamleys toy shop have got in on it by charging an extra £15 each for their stock! The novelty is all in the hatching and the surprise of what colour will hatch, after that it's just a crap Furby.
Old 20 November 2016, 01:20 AM
legb4rsk
Scooby Regular

Location: If you're not braking or accelerating you're wasting time.

Originally Posted by jayallen
I think it must be at the top of every kids Christmas list hence people flooding Ebay with them at massively inflated prices, even Hamleys toy shop have got in on it by charging an extra £15 each for their stock! The novelty is all in the hatching and the surprise of what colour will hatch, after that it's just a crap Furby.

Just like real parenthood then.