Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Czech Republic anyone!!!

Search this Thread

Old 22 October 2015, 11:17 PM
Wagon Dan
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Czech Republic anyone!!!

hi guys I am traveling in Europe from tonight and wonder if anyone was recently in Czech Republic so I am interested in price of fuel and road tax !!!
and how are the roads ? motorways ?
cheers
Dan
Old 23 October 2015, 07:34 AM
andy97
Scooby Regular

Location: Api 500+bhp MD321T @91dB Probably SN's longest owner of an Impreza Turbo
Received 118 Likes on 103 Posts

Was there a little while ago. Fuel(from memory) was no different in cost from elsewhere really. Some motorways/A roads can be ok others were terrible. I remember the one from the capital to brno was so rough on the inside lane all of the traffic went down the outside in one long line. No one undertook because the road surface was that bad. Food is ridiculously cheap. Women generally are tall and very slim compared to western European Women
Old 23 October 2015, 09:34 AM
donny andi
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brothel for the night
Old 23 October 2015, 05:35 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by donny andi
Brothel for the night
Got my own place in Prague but never really bothered looking at fuel prices just put the nozzle in and fill up haha,need a vignette for driving on the motorways can buy them from services usually buy a ten day for a few hundred koruna.Honestly don't look at the prices much because it's cheap anyway.Roads are not to bad in general even the country B roads are pritty ok,I've driven plzen,jesenice,rakovnik,up to the mountains Czech German border for snowboarding.The only **** road was the main E50 from Prague to Brno inside lane is constant bump bump bump,but I haven't drove that road in maybe four years because I mainly just stay in Prague or go rakovnik to visit her family.roads in Brno centrum and outskirts are a bit crap in places.roads in Prague are ok unless you drive some of the tram routes some are cobblestone in places and then be careful of the tram tracks can sometimes catch you off guard and give you a bit of a wobbly drive if not used to it.btw Prague is pritty cool for night life not much trouble but be careful some taxis will try scam you AAA taxis are more expensive than a regular taxi firm,and just keep an eye out for some fit women who take an over keen interest they usually work in groups have friends they will pass you on to give you a good time for money,I actually know some of them through friends and some of her friends,apart from that it's a pritty safe place for a good night out.few Romanians about,Vietnamese own the grocery stores small time shops,look out for permit parking only along the side streets,but are also free parking just look out for them.underground parking is about 25 euros for 24 hours.

Last edited by DYK; 23 October 2015 at 05:36 PM.