Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

World Muslim demographic impact .

Search this Thread

Old 11 January 2015, 04:27 AM
RobJenks
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default World Muslim demographic impact .

I have copied this from a readers comment in the Daily Express, in response to the MI5 chief recent statement.
Interesting reading -most of the stats I would think are verifiable , the conclusions though are up for debate.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called 'religious rights.'

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to 'the reasonable' Muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colourful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply (United States ).

Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

France -- Muslim 10%
Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

The basic philosophy of Arab life: Brother against brother; brothers against their father; family against cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel.

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centred around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.
Old 11 January 2015, 07:30 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This'll be good!

Click image for larger version

Name:	WZd1JKv.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	74255
Old 11 January 2015, 07:39 AM
lozgti1
Scooby Regular

Received 71 Likes on 57 Posts

Lol.or vaped
Old 11 January 2015, 10:14 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Not like the express to present one side of the argument.......
Old 11 January 2015, 10:18 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

You've missed your vocation OP, the Daily Mail is crying out for you although you forgot to mention the ray guns
Old 11 January 2015, 10:59 AM
RS_Matt
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

There is STI ownership and WRX ownership.

We have to assume the STI is the better experience as that's the common teaching.

Woe betide anyone claiming the WRX to be the better of the two or they'll be shot down by all.
Old 11 January 2015, 11:06 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

Trending Topics

Old 11 January 2015, 11:09 AM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

I laughed at that, too. The numbers have gone up since then.
Old 11 January 2015, 11:12 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by JTaylor
I laughed at that, too. The numbers have gone up since then.
I'm laughing at the oxymoron of American Intelligence.
Old 11 January 2015, 11:39 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
This'll be good!

Awww......lovin' it^!
Old 11 January 2015, 11:44 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
I'm laughing at the oxymoron of American Intelligence.
That's the stuff they write to suit their agenda isn't it?

Last edited by f1_fan; 11 January 2015 at 12:16 PM.
Old 11 January 2015, 11:45 AM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Not sure about the sources, and the poster seems to be working on the principle of muslim populations growing within previously non-muslim countries, yet some of the countries here have been muslim countries for a long time so his arguement doesn't really fit, but I suppose you can see what's he's getting at.

At the end of the day it's pretty clear islam is not compatible with Western values - you'd have to be pretty naive and blind to current affairs not to see that.

What's sad is that if you took religion out of the equation these would be decent people that would be capable of intergrating and making a valueable contribution to Western countries. One of my best mates from uni was a muslim and in my final year I lived in a shared house with him and some others, and he was a cool guy and other than politely asking everyone else in the house not to cook pork products in his pans he made no other demands or anything, however (this is going back to 2003) when the 2nd Gulf war kicked off and we were all watching footage of US ground troops on a live news feed he went absolutely nuts and suddenly started ranting about US troops killing his 'fellow muslims' and so on - was a real shock to me and the other guys. Since leaving uni he seems to have got more into relgiion and it's driven a wedge between himself as his non-muslim friends which is sad, and it's been some years now since I've seen or spoken to him.

Last edited by Petem95; 11 January 2015 at 11:47 AM.
Old 11 January 2015, 12:13 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
That's the stuff they right to suit their agenda isn't it?
Who are "they"?

Last edited by Kwik; 11 January 2015 at 12:48 PM.
Old 11 January 2015, 12:44 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Petem95
Not sure about the sources, and the poster seems to be working on the principle of muslim populations growing within previously non-muslim countries, yet some of the countries here have been muslim countries for a long time so his arguement doesn't really fit, but I suppose you can see what's he's getting at.

At the end of the day it's pretty clear islam is not compatible with Western values - you'd have to be pretty naive and blind to current affairs not to see that.

What's sad is that if you took religion out of the equation these would be decent people that would be capable of intergrating and making a valueable contribution to Western countries. One of my best mates from uni was a muslim and in my final year I lived in a shared house with him and some others, and he was a cool guy and other than politely asking everyone else in the house not to cook pork products in his pans he made no other demands or anything, however (this is going back to 2003) when the 2nd Gulf war kicked off and we were all watching footage of US ground troops on a live news feed he went absolutely nuts and suddenly started ranting about US troops killing his 'fellow muslims' and so on - was a real shock to me and the other guys. Since leaving uni he seems to have got more into relgiion and it's driven a wedge between himself as his non-muslim friends which is sad, and it's been some years now since I've seen or spoken to him.
One of very few of your posts that's made me think.
Old 11 January 2015, 04:03 PM
neil-h
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RS_Matt
There is STI ownership and WRX ownership.

We have to assume the STI is the better experience as that's the common teaching.

Woe betide anyone claiming the WRX to be the better of the two or they'll be shot down by all.
Oh for **** sake
Old 11 January 2015, 05:23 PM
b3nmw
Scooby Regular

Sounds nice
Old 11 January 2015, 05:30 PM
RS_Matt
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by neil-h
Oh for **** sake
Test Mule.

Neil, do you think there's a Subaru community around that will one day tolerate those who prefer the WRX?
Old 11 January 2015, 05:53 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Test Mule.

Neil, do you think there's a Subaru community around that will one day tolerate those who prefer the WRX?
Not as long as the STi is still being produced no. man up and deal with it, you have a **** car.
Old 11 January 2015, 05:56 PM
yabbadoo4
Scooby Regular

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Old 11 January 2015, 05:59 PM
yabbadoo4
Scooby Regular

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

matt why dont you start a poll to see how many muslims own a wrx and how many own an sti?
Old 11 January 2015, 06:55 PM
RS_Matt
Scooby Regular

Not as long as the STi is still being produced no. man up and deal with it, you have a **** car.
I know, but at least I have more petrol reserves at the end of the day. Though BMW owners still have all the money.
Old 11 January 2015, 06:56 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

I know, but at least I have more petrol reserves at the end of the day.
I'm glad you finally admit the WRX is shyte, now can we please get back on topic.

P.S. good luck with your petrol reserves though.
Old 11 January 2015, 07:03 PM
RS_Matt
Scooby Regular

I'm glad you finally admit the WRX is shyte, now can we please get back on topic.

P.S. good luck with your petrol reserves though.
We are, 5% on topic.

I've established the WRX is the better car for 0-60 sprints and the 5 speed ratios are better for drag use.
As my understanding increases (and I comment on more and more threads on why the WRX is the better choice) so will the hatred by the STI population of SN.

I will vehemently stand by my belief no matter how bad all the STI fans run down the WRX.
Old 11 January 2015, 07:19 PM
neil-h
Scooby Regular

We are, 5% on topic.

I've established the WRX is the better car for 0-60 sprints and the 5 speed ratios are better for drag use.
As my understanding increases (and I comment on more and more threads on why the WRX is the better choice) so will the hatred by the STI population of SN.

I will vehemently stand by my belief no matter how bad all the STI fans run down the WRX.
I love how your set of circumstances get more and more specific every time the subject comes up.
Old 11 January 2015, 07:53 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

We are, 5% on topic.
This isn't even close to being on topic, all your doing is taking the pi$$ with your usual look at me rubbish.
Old 12 January 2015, 12:32 AM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Petem95

So let me get this right. A guy who 'went nuts' watching an agressor mercilessly commit genocide on his victims offends you? Seriously....

To be fair to your mate. If I was surrounded by brainwashed *******s who find sympathy for the victims of the American genocidal wars slightly 'offensive' I'd do my pretty damn best to drive a massive wedge between us and make sure it's nailed right down. I wouldn't want to be brainwashed by any genocidal supporting retards now would I?
Old 12 January 2015, 01:07 AM
RS_Matt
Scooby Regular

This isn't even close to being on topic, all your doing is taking the pi$$ with your usual look at me rubbish.
Has your low opinion of the WRX been exacerbated by my views of it?
Old 12 January 2015, 02:16 AM
Carnut
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Shaid
So let me get this right. A guy who 'went nuts' watching an agressor mercilessly commit genocide on his victims offends you? Seriously....

To be fair to your mate. If I was surrounded by brainwashed *******s who find sympathy for the victims of the American genocidal wars slightly 'offensive' I'd do my pretty damn best to drive a massive wedge between us and make sure it's nailed right down. I wouldn't want to be brainwashed by any genocidal supporting retards now would I?
You are one aggressive paranoid jumped up man.

He said
was a real shock to me and the other guys.*
which I'm sure was due to him thinking he knew how the guy normally reacts to situations but it came as a surprise to see this particular response.

Not that it offended him

You need to get over yourself, people enjoy talking about Muslims but generally speaking people in this country IMO are good kind people that wish no harm on anyone. Yes Muslims are hot topic and people disagree with some of their actions but then so do they with smokers, fat people, people on benefits, rich people and their methods of paying tax, in fact theres probably not one person in the UK that isn't under some sort of microscope from one day to the next.

Just be glad you're not poor, they seem to get the most amount of abuse from the media etc.. (not got a clue which group you fit into if any of the above, oh maybe the "aggressive and the world is hard on me group", maybe, i don't know)

Last edited by Carnut; 12 January 2015 at 02:20 AM.
Old 12 January 2015, 06:03 AM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

So let me get this right. A guy who 'went nuts' watching an agressor mercilessly commit genocide on his victims offends you? Seriously.... To be fair to your mate. If I was surrounded by brainwashed *******s who find sympathy for the victims of the American genocidal wars slightly 'offensive' I'd do my pretty damn best to drive a massive wedge between us and make sure it's nailed right down. I wouldn't want to be brainwashed by any genocidal supporting retards now would I?
You're really not coming across well lately.
Old 12 January 2015, 06:18 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Whats wrong here is you seem to think it's not that bad, I actually find it offensive and pretty ******* sickening TBH. Muslims (well some like you) don't find it offensive but low and behold if someone draws a cartoon of something they don't like they are pretty quick to find that offensive.

Quick Reply: World Muslim demographic impact .