Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Executions of christians in Syria

Search this Thread

Old 30 May 2014, 10:21 AM
fpan
Scooby Regular

Received 174 Likes on 128 Posts
Default Executions of christians in Syria

Harsh video, do not watch in front of children.

Made me sick.

Last edited by DJ Dunk; 30 May 2014 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Removed link
Old 30 May 2014, 10:28 AM
stonejedi
Scooby Regular

Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts

That vid needs removing mate there is a lot of disgusting crimes that happen all around the world every minute of the day,there is no need,Words can be just as strong.SJ.
Old 30 May 2014, 10:37 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shocking video but are you sure of your facts?

these syrian soldiers were guarding al kindi hospital in Aleppo,....A suicide bomber blew himself up in the hospital....some of the soldiers were taken captives by the free syrian army and alnusra front... the soldiers are being executed as you see in this video.
Old 30 May 2014, 10:38 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by stonejedi
That vid needs removing mate there is a lot of disgusting crimes that happen all around the world every minute of the day,there is no need,Words can be just as strong.SJ.
Reported.
Old 30 May 2014, 10:40 AM
fpan
Scooby Regular

I am not 100% sure of the facts to be honest, I received this in a chain mail.

If you think the vid is inappropriate, moderators feel free to remove it. I've already mentioned that it is a harsh viewing so you don't have to watch it.

I posted it to see what a war / fanatism does and looks like in reality as we, in the west, receive everything filtered and think that things happen in order to "help" people.

Last edited by fpan; 30 May 2014 at 10:44 AM.
Old 30 May 2014, 10:48 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by fpan

If you think the vid is inappropriate, moderators feel free to remove it.

I posted it to see what a war / fanatism does and looks like in reality as we, in the west, receive everything filtered and think that things happen in order to "help" people.
It's called the 'beast of war'.
Old 30 May 2014, 11:06 AM
stonejedi
Scooby Regular

If you think the vid is inappropriate, moderators feel free to remove it. I've already mentioned that it is a harsh viewing so you don't have to watch it.

You don't have children do you?tell them that they can't watch something it ****** there imagination to do just the opposite,sometimes I just don't know with this Subaru car enthusiasts site.SJ.

Trending Topics

Old 30 May 2014, 11:10 AM
Carnut
Scooby Regular

Ignorance is bliss. I don't mean this as a insult to anybody but literally . I would rather not see this stuff in my day to day life and think were playing with fire.
Old 30 May 2014, 11:39 AM
Devildog
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chris j t
Ignorance is bliss. I don't mean this as a insult to anybody but literally . I would rather not see this stuff in my day to day life and think were playing with fire.
This is whats wrong with the world.

Bad **** happens all the time, Hiding from it and pretending it doesn't happen won't make it go away.
Old 30 May 2014, 11:52 AM
stonejedi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Devildog

Bad **** happens all the time, Hiding from it and pretending it doesn't happen won't make it go away.
Listen to yourself before typing,Because what your saying is people need to watch someone getting there head chopped off to know that things like that happen around the world or it's not real and there hiding from the truthI'm not into giving things like this a stage end of.SJ.
Old 30 May 2014, 12:06 PM
RS_Matt
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I get a lot of emails and posts on my social media feeds about Churches been burned to the ground, Christian villages ethnically cleansed, ludicrous claims that 1 in 4 Swede females will be raped etc and Muslims killed for Apostasy all around the world but it's not something I've seen in mainstream media.
Old 30 May 2014, 12:17 PM
fpan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stonejedi
You don't have children do you?tell them that they can't watch something it ****** there imagination to do just the opposite,sometimes I just don't know with this Subaru car enthusiasts site.SJ.
No I don't but there are software that you can control/limit the internet activity of your children.

As I said if you feel such images should not be shown, moderators feel free to remove this post or put it in the adult section, ideally the latter.

By closing our eyes to what is happening in the world, the world doesn't become a better place to live in.

Last edited by fpan; 30 May 2014 at 12:22 PM.
Old 30 May 2014, 12:19 PM
Carnut
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Devildog

As if you don't hide away from the real world in your safe life in the UK
Old 30 May 2014, 12:21 PM
stonejedi
Scooby Regular

No I don't but there are software that you can control/limit the internet activity of your children.
Your just being silly now,my question to you was a simple one why did you feel the need to put up a link to a video,that by your own testament made you sick it's not perfect viewing now is it regardless of age.SJ.
Old 30 May 2014, 12:24 PM
fpan
Scooby Regular

To wake some people up. As I said (edited after you posted) this should probably be moved to the adult section then.
Old 30 May 2014, 12:40 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

To wake some people up. As I said (edited after you posted) this should probably be moved to the adult section then.
Wake who up?
By your own admission you've no idea of the source or veracity of the link you've provided. We're all aware of that nasty things people do, it's been happening for millennia. Perhaps you're the one who needs to wake up.
Old 30 May 2014, 12:45 PM
fpan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
Wake who up?
By your own admission you've no idea of the source or veracity of the link you've provided. We're all aware of that nasty things people do, it's been happening for millennia. Perhaps you're the one who needs to wake up.
OK, they are not christians then, my fault.

"** GRAPHIC** ** Volume warning And brutal Execution** 18+....FSA/Al nusra terrorists executing syrian soldiers
Part of channel(s): Syria (current event)

these syrian soldiers were guarding al kindi hospital in Aleppo,....A suicide bomber blew himself up in the hospital....some of the soldiers were taken captives by the free syrian army and alnusra front... the soldiers are being executed as you see in this video.

This video is not being uploaded to glorify the crime, it is being uploaded to document the crimes committed by the terrorist organisations in syria."

Taken from liveleak.

You and others may be aware of the nasty things that happen but not everyone is.

Last edited by fpan; 30 May 2014 at 12:46 PM.
Old 30 May 2014, 12:46 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Why would you embed this? I made the mistake of watching a mexican cartel beheading two guys, did not sleep for days thinking stuff like this really goes on. You would have to be sick in the head to actively share this, most likely after repeated viewings!
Old 30 May 2014, 12:49 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

OK, they are not christians then, my fault.

"** GRAPHIC** ** Volume warning And brutal Execution** 18+....FSA/Al nusra terrorists executing syrian soldiers
Part of channel(s): Syria (current event)

This video is not being uploaded to glorify the crime, it is being uploaded to document the crimes committed by the terrorist organisations in syria."

Taken from liveleak.

You and others may be aware of the nasty things that happen but not everyone is.
Are you suggesting that we get all outraged and finally do something about the appalling situation in Syria? If you are then I'm 100% behind you.

Otherwise this is just a sick video for sick people
Old 30 May 2014, 12:50 PM
fpan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by banny sti
Why would you embed this? I made the mistake of watching a mexican cartel beheading two guys, did not sleep for days thinking stuff like this really goes on. You would have to be sick in the head to actively share this, most likely after repeated viewings!
Embedded by mistake, removed now.

The same happens in wars but some people can argue that wars are made to "save people".
Old 30 May 2014, 12:51 PM
fpan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Martin2005
Are you suggesting that we get all outraged and finally do something about the appalling situation in Syria? If you are then I'm 100% behind you.

Otherwise this is just a sick video for sick people
Doing something without killing innocent people in the name of a war would be good, I am not sure how easy that would be though.
Old 30 May 2014, 12:53 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Doing something without killing innocent people in the name of a war would be good, I am not sure how easy that would be though.
I'm sure that we in the West will one day look back at our inaction in Syria in total shame.
Old 30 May 2014, 12:57 PM
fpan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Martin2005
I'm sure that we in the West will one day look back at our inaction in Syria in total shame.
Most people would only worry if it affected them directly or undirectly unfortunately.
Old 30 May 2014, 01:00 PM
neil-h
Scooby Regular

Did you genuinely believe stuff like that doesn't happen in the real world?
Old 30 May 2014, 01:05 PM
trails
Scooby Regular

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

This. What's been seen cannot be unseen, everyone knows what's up it's in the media 24x7, this is essentially a snuff movie...fukcing horrible stuff.
Old 30 May 2014, 01:08 PM
fpan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by trails
This. What's been seen cannot be unseen, everyone knows what's up it's in the media 24x7, this is essentially a snuff movie...fukcing horrible stuff.
Well, I certainly didn't post this for entertainment and anyone who finds it entertaining must be sick!
Old 30 May 2014, 01:11 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by neil-h
What you rolling your eyes at me for? I tend to avoid things like that as it desensitises you to seeing barbaric things. Rather hold on to my humanity and empathy as much as possible thank you very much!
Old 30 May 2014, 01:28 PM
stonejedi
Scooby Regular

What you rolling your eyes at me for? I tend to avoid things like that as it desensitises you to seeing barbaric things. Rather hold on to my humanity and empathy as much as possible thank you very much!
Could not of said it better myself.SJ.
Old 30 May 2014, 01:44 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by neil-h
A lot of **** happens in the real world, however having it played out in front if your eyes is not the default choice of most sane individuals. No amount of self righteous eye rolling is going to change that.(inserted for irony)
Old 30 May 2014, 01:58 PM
Blue by You
Scooby Regular

I tend to avoid things like that as it desensitises you to seeing barbaric things. Rather hold on to my humanity and empathy as much as possible thank you very much!
Well said Banny.
You don't need to see stuff like this to know that it goes on.

Quick Reply: Executions of christians in Syria