Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default China Terrorist Attack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...sy-market.html
Old 22 May 2014, 05:57 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

Title edited to conform with this: https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...hin-n-s-r.html
Old 22 May 2014, 06:01 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

You should have left it Ali. It's James out with his wooden spoon. He's got some demons that need exorcising, perhaps this is how he'll do it. Must be on a low ebb today eh James?
Old 22 May 2014, 06:08 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

I had to try LOL

Nutters will be nutters, and there will never be peace when they claim that their god is best.
Old 22 May 2014, 06:34 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
You should have left it Ali. It's James out with his wooden spoon. He's got some demons that need exorcising, perhaps this is how he'll do it. Must be on a low ebb today eh James?
On the contrary, Maz, off to Portugal tomorrow and was cheerfully going about my business when once again I was confronted with the news that the religion of peace had been up to its usual tricks. Horrific.
Old 22 May 2014, 06:58 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Missed it. What was that?
Old 22 May 2014, 06:59 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Turbohot
Missed it. What was that?
What was what, Swati?

Trending Topics

Old 22 May 2014, 07:00 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ALi-B
Title edited
Arrgh! THAT^, James!
Old 22 May 2014, 07:06 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Turbohot
Arrgh! THAT^, James!
The title was originally "The Religion of Peace", but it was censored by a 'moderator'.
Old 22 May 2014, 07:10 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JTaylor
The title was originally "The Religion of Peace", but it was censored by a 'moderator'.
Thanks, James.
Old 22 May 2014, 07:34 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

On the contrary, Maz, off to Portugal tomorrow and was cheerfully going about my business when once again I was confronted with the news that the religion of peace had been up to its usual tricks. Horrific.
Confronted? What on the other side of the world, in a country with a terrible record for human rights. You're becoming desperate. Make sure you drive over to Portugal, chances are they might be a muzzie on the plane with a backpack full of C4.
Old 22 May 2014, 07:41 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
Confronted? What on the other side of the world, in a country with a terrible record for human rights. You're becoming desperate. Make sure you drive over to Portugal, chances are they might be a muzzie on the plane with a backpack full of C4.
They were innocent civilians, Maz, buying things in a market.
Old 22 May 2014, 07:48 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

You were there were you? Eyewitness account? Anyway we're going round and round in circles. You've got issues and I'm in no position to judge. You carry on your 'crusade'.
Old 22 May 2014, 07:51 PM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
You should be on a plane to china actively condemning these cretins. Your failure to do so obviously highlights your silent support.
Old 22 May 2014, 07:53 PM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
You were there were you? Eyewitness account? Anyway we're going round and round in circles. You've got issues and I'm in no position to judge. You carry on your 'crusade'.
Yeah Taylor... And whilst you are at it you might want to remind your priests that Celibacy excludes little boys as well!
Old 22 May 2014, 07:53 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Maz
It is pointless, he sees the world through a prism of anti-humanity and hate

Simple fundamentalism, same coin different side (I posted the same phrase over 3 years ago)
Old 22 May 2014, 07:58 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Few more people to add to my ignore list after reading some threads on here
Old 22 May 2014, 08:01 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
I do take issue with Islam murdering, hanging, hacking and kidnapping its way across the globe.
Old 22 May 2014, 08:06 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Shaid
Yeah Taylor... And whilst you are at it you might want to remind your priests that Celibacy excludes little boys as well!
I'm not a Catholic, Shaid, and child molestation isn't written into Christian scripture.
Old 22 May 2014, 08:11 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2
It is pointless, he sees the world through a prism of anti-humanity and hate

Simple fundamentalism, same coin different side (I posted the same phrase over 3 years ago)
Hodgy the thing is I like James, I consider(ed) him a friend. I fell out with my brother Banny and other friends defending him. Someone on here once asked me how I could consider that slimeball a friend. The abuse and vitriol he hurled towards a former member called Hectic was disgusting. I've noticed over the years James has become more and more negative. I'm fairly sure there are mental issues, bi polar or mood swings.
Old 22 May 2014, 08:13 PM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

I'm not a Catholic, Shaid, and child molestation isn't written into Christian scripture.
Don't tell me. Tell your religious leaders that.

Less excuses and more condemning please.
Old 22 May 2014, 08:13 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
Hodgy the thing is I like James, I consider(ed) him a friend. I fell out with my brother Banny and other friends defending him. Someone on here once asked me how I could consider that slimeball a friend. The abuse and vitriol he hurled towards a former member called Hectic was disgusting. I've noticed over the years James has become more and more negative. I'm fairly sure there are mental issues, bi polar or mood swings.
Nice touch.
Old 22 May 2014, 08:21 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Nice touch.
You've known me long enough to know what's bullsh!t and what isn't. Remember the time you had your RA? The banter we had, the stories we exchanged? The bits I sent you? The time Banny overlooked the charity donation in exchange for the bits you sent him. I made sure the money was paid. I'm no pseud James, people on here know me well. Who have you actually met off here? Remember the time you likened a popular members other half to Bella Emberg? You're not a very nice individual are you? I gave you the benefit of doubt time and time again and it was thrown back in my face.
Old 22 May 2014, 08:22 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
You've known me long enough to know what's bullsh!t and what isn't. Remember the time you had your RA? The banter we had, the stories we exchanged? The bits I sent you? The time Banny overlooked the charity donation in exchange for the bits you sent him. I made sure the money was paid. I'm no pseud James, people on here know me well. Who have you actually met off here? Remember the time you likened a popular members other half to Bella Emberg? You're not a very nice individual are you? I gave you the benefit of doubt time and time again and it was thrown back in my face.
Bella Emberg?
Old 22 May 2014, 08:25 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Maz
It is quite clear Maz, you have given him the grace he does not deserve
Old 22 May 2014, 08:31 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Bella Emberg?
Yes Bella ****in' Emberg! It was not long after you started working for Dreams in Cardiff. That was a journey you shared with me too. From start right up to when things went pear shaped. Remember the laugh we had when you were caught up in a queue on the motorway due to stray sheep blocking it? Remember the hijinks with Sociopath (and all the other personas). You were somebody I really liked, respected and got on with. You were a good laugh and fellow Scooby enthusiast. Remember the fun you had getting your track times down, the disappointment when your car was spoilt by Anger who bought it. The trusty Rover which was decent steer. They were good times, now anything you post is negative and doom and gloom.
Old 22 May 2014, 08:33 PM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What the heck have I missed? Does this thread have instructions?
Old 22 May 2014, 08:34 PM
Carnut
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Shaid
You should be on a plane to china actively condemning these cretins. Your failure to do so obviously highlights your silent support.
Old 22 May 2014, 08:49 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
Yes Bella ****in' Emberg! It was not long after you started working for Dreams in Cardiff. That was a journey you shared with me too. From start right up to when things went pear shaped. Remember the laugh we had when you were caught up in a queue on the motorway due to stray sheep blocking it? Remember the hijinks with Sociopath (and all the other personas). You were somebody I really liked, respected and got on with. You were a good laugh and fellow Scooby enthusiast. Remember the fun you had getting your track times down, the disappointment when your car was spoilt by Anger who bought it. The trusty Rover which was decent steer. They were good times, now anything you post is negative and doom and gloom.
Yep, I remember all that, Maz. Good times indeed. I've clearly upset you and for that I'm sorry.
Old 22 May 2014, 09:04 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Some bellends need fecking banning IMO!

Quick Reply: China Terrorist Attack