Notices
Non Car Related Items For sale This forum contains only non car related items for sale by our members.

Canon 1D Mark III Camera (body only)

Search this Thread

Old 03 May 2013, 04:29 PM
JohnS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Canon 1D Mark III Camera (body only)

I have for sale my Canon 1D mark III body. I am the 2nd owner from new. Since upgrading to a 1D Mark IV last year, this has been kept as a backup body but never used so it's time to let it go to a new home.

It is in fantastic condition, and comes boxed with all original accessories. I can only see one very small mark on the body.

I don't have an accurate shutter count for it, would estimate it to be around 70k - 80k. The shutter is rated to 300k actuations, so barely broken in!

This is a professional spec camera, and is weathersealed so you can use it safely out in the rain (if you have a weathersealed lens). Takes up to 10 frames per second. It has dual CF and SD card slots, so you can write to either or both at the same time (e.g. write RAW files to CF and jpg files to SD), though I've currently got it set-up to overflow automatically onto the SD card if the CF card runs out of space.

The battery is good for 2000+ shots from a single charge, and if you didn't spend a lot of time reviewing images on screen, then you might get close to 2500 shots or more!

It's only 10 Megapixels, but the quality of the shots it takes means you can easily print up to 24" x 36" at high quality.

Looking for around £850 + postage at cost.

You can just make out the very small mark on the body in this photo

Happy for anyone local to give it a trial, and travel within reason instead of posting.

John