Notices
Non Car Related Items For sale This forum contains only non car related items for sale by our members.

Tamiya RX7 drift RC Car

Search this Thread

Old 24 April 2013, 07:32 PM
Nero_slk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamiya RX7 drift RC Car

Hello,
For sale is my Tamiya 4WD TT-01D Drift car.

Got this a year ago, as I used to love these when i was young, but it hasn't seen so much use, so is still in perfect working order and with LOADS of spares
Basically my friend didn't want his tamiya so he gave me all his parts,
It has 2 extra motors, loads of wheels/tires, 3 brand new batteries, 3 body shells (s15,rx7, Porsche), shocks , receivers .

The RX7 body was the main one, so has some drift dents, but still looks nice+ has led headlights/taillights.. S15 only used a few times, and the 911 came from TL model , so will need redrilling fitting points
【 Specially Tuned Drift Chassis 】 The bathtub frame of the shaft-driven 4WD TT-01D mounts the Sport-Tuned Motor and battery close to the ground for optimum balance and a low center-of-gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension equipped with CVA mini shock dampers and short springs as well as front and rear differentials ensure excellent handling. Full ball bearings are included for enhanced efficiency and an aluminum motor heat sink helps cool the motor during intense drift runs. This high-performance package is then dressed up in brilliant, always-on LEDs to provide a realistic driving experience.

Has the more comfortable 'gun' type remote ,with great range.

I want £160 for the whole lot which is a bargain!!! only 3 bodies are about 60£ + dont get this confused with simple TT model ,as this is special Drift edition. 3 engines are around 40£ do the other math yourself

Collection only from Southampton!
Any questions: 07400930839

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171028754587