Notices
Non Car Related Items For sale This forum contains only non car related items for sale by our members.

UNUSED Tamiya Expert Build 99' WRC RC Car

Search this Thread

Old 15 March 2013, 01:18 PM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UNUSED Tamiya Expert Build 99' WRC RC Car

Hi guys

I am in the middle of clearing out the house as we are looking to move out and I have decided, after almost 5 years of not owning an Impreza, to sell my Tamiya Expert Build 1999 Subaru Impreza WRC model RC Car.

This was assembled by Tamiya and had never been used. I bought it when I was young and had it sitting on display for ages, all it ever got was a little dusty. The only thing happening is that the corner of each stuck on headlight sticker is starting to peel with age, that's it

Pictures are available here - http://www.1stcallhosting.com/person...car/scooby/rc/

It is in really great condition and is fully boxed. Due to the rarity of it and the condition, I am asking for £150 delivered. This is a fair bit less than I bought it for new and hopefully somebody will appreciate it!

I haven't been on here in ages but you can look up my stellar feedback on ebay (mr-footlong) and also on the OcUK Member's Market (Mr Footlong) if you have access.

Thanks,

Nick.