Notices
Non Car Related Items For sale This forum contains only non car related items for sale by our members.

Pinarello Dogma2, Super Record, Bora Ultra2 57.5cm

Search this Thread

Old 11 April 2016, 11:44 AM
B0DSKI
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Pinarello Dogma2, Super Record, Bora Ultra2 57.5cm

Not getting used and too good to be sitting in the garage so grab yourself one of the nicest road bikes ever made

Pinarello Dogma 2

57.5cm Torayca Carbon Fibre Frame. Asymmetrical Layout.

Campagnolo Super Record Groupset 11 Speed, 175 mm cranks. 53-39 rings. A true joy to use. Seamless shifting, so much smoother changing than Shimano with the added bonus of multiple gear changes from a single throw of the lever. Once you go Italian you'll never go back!

Originally being built by Langdale Lightweights in Nottingham

Campagnolo Bora 2 Ultra Dark Label carbon fibre Wheelset with 11-25 Super Record Cassette, unridden since being returned to Campanolo to be serviced. Full Cult ceramic bearings. Virtually unmarked with no noticeable wear to the brake tracts. Over £2000 worth alone. Ive owned Zipp 404s, FFWD F6Rs and Shimano Dura Ace 7950s and these are stiffer than any of them, they also roll forever, the ceramic bearings and carbon fibre hubs are a work of art.

25mm Vittoria Corsa CX Tubs. Again unridden since being fitted.

Most Talon Integrated carbon fibre bar and stem combo. 44cm width and 100mm reach. Plenty of spacers still in place should you wish to drop the height.

Fizik Arione Carbon Braided Saddle (showing signs of wear as I've swapped this between 3 other bikes I used to own.

2 x Elite carbon fibre bottle cages which I stupidly paid £100 each for!!

I'll also throw in a set of Campagnolo Zonda Wheels fitted with a Super Record 11-23 Cassette and Schwalbe Durano tyres, ideal as a spare set or even winter wheels if you so wished.

The condition is oustanding, as I said above I take great pride in things I own. There is a slight chip to the clearcoat on the top tube where the handlebars caught during transit. This is purely cosmetic and not gone through the paint to the carbon underneath. (See last picture)

Never been raced or dropped.

Postage is possible but I would much prefer pick up from close to Colchester Essex.

Postage will be expensive as I will only send fully insured. Please don't ask me to send without.

Garmin & Pedals not included in the sale.

Name:  _57_zpsi1zrktll.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  131.9 KB

Name:  _57%207_zps6si7ndwt.jpg
Size:  126.8 KB

Name:  _57%205_zpsyqfbyntj.jpg
Size:  129.2 KB

Name:  _57%203_zpsqps86vpj.jpg
Size:  104.9 KB