Atherstone Vehicle Show 2007

Search this Thread

Old 11 September 2007, 04:55 PM
wosket
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Atherstone Vehicle Show 2007

Hey all!

I'm John and I drive an IS200, I just wanted to let you know that there is an event this coming Sunday and wanted to invite you all along. We have a couple of scoobies coming and for some reason I've only just thought of inviting the rest of you!

The Atherstone Vehicle Show on Sunday 16th September, starting at 10am, setting up from 8am. You can have a Scoobynet area if you like and get the flags/banners out, doesn't cost anything. I'm overseeing the modiifed section as my company is co-sponsoring the event and would love to get some more jap motors to the show.

The show started with just classic cars but has now grown to have a modified section as well. Some of the cars that will be at the show are: Jag XKR from the James Bond film Die Another Day, original Ford GT40, Imprezza rally cars, racing truck, jap cars, Mygale Formula 4 car, stock cars, classic cars, modded vw campers, the list goes on and there may be a few more surprises yet. There has been a maclaren F1 car and a Jag Lemans cars at previous shows - it's a bit mad seeing them drive around a cobbled market square!

It's based on the Market Square and there will be various events throughout the day along with the mandatory burger vans, music etc.

Atherstone is based just off the A5 between Tamworth and Nuneaton, J10 M42, about 15 mins from the NEC. If you want any further info please drop me a pm.

Here's the poster:

Old 13 September 2007, 04:04 PM
wosket
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there are attendees from TOC, MR2OC, IMOC, JapMids, Midlands Jap Club, JaguarOC, WestfieldOC and UK Torque coming along, surely there must be some local scoobynet members fancying a free show?