Notices
Midlands (England) Midlands Meetings & Events

Joint meet was a scream!!!! Thanks all for a great day out!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05 May 2007, 11:07 PM
555danny
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Joint meet was a scream!!!! Thanks all for a great day out!!!!

Thanks all for a great day out we all had a exsilerating afternoon trashing up and down to the dam,

Great people , wicked weather and the lovely roar of flat four engines thuding in the hills,

Cant wait to see the videos Bill!!!! that chicken tikka was devine!!!!

Thanks again to API for building the loudest, lairest, scooby 4 Me!!!!

Kind regards Danny Clarke (MADMAX) and Gaenor Clarke (MRSMAX)
Old 05 May 2007, 11:11 PM
billsandhu
Scooby Regular

Was a cracking day out. And thankyou Danny for providing desert, doughnuts were great
Old 07 May 2007, 12:53 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea that was very big and clever

Dont bother coming again your not welcome!!
Old 07 May 2007, 12:59 PM
fatmanscooby
Scooby Regular

My that must be some serious power to do Donuts like that You the man
Old 07 May 2007, 04:06 PM
scotty44
Scooby Regular

Not a clever thing to do eh !!!!

I hope Richie can sort things out down there & this has'nt messed it up for other clubs that enjoy the run over to the Dam !
Old 07 May 2007, 05:08 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

One look at the haircut says all you need to know

:w@nker:
Old 07 May 2007, 05:39 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Default lol

lmaolmao its all gone pete tong sort what out no 1 was there at the time so whats to sort out it was empty no cars no people ?????

Last edited by BIG FUD; 07 May 2007 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07 May 2007, 05:39 PM
Richy B
Scooby Regular

I would just like to say a few things...

I have successfully run Mid-Wales Scooby's for nearly two years now and I have welcomed many people to our area from far and wide.

In my time running the club I would like to say that everyone who has attend any of the events we have been involved in, have been both respectful to the area and kept the phrase "time and a place" at the center of their visit.

I am absolutely gutted and very disappointed that this individual has ruined the good reputation of MWS, SWS and NWS in a couple of hours of stupidity.

I too own a very high powered Impreza which has a built engine capable of running 550 BHP with the right supporting mods. However (like many people who attended this meet with high powered Impreza's), I had nothing to prove to anyone and this was not the event to be showing how fast your Impreza Type-R was or how good it could doughnut around the public car park.

This was a family day out and your antics have put future meets like this at jeopardy.

I have noticed you are a newbie to ScoobyNet and if you are any kind of decent human being, you can PM me for the email address of the Elan Valley Rangers Office who you have offended.

If you do not apologise to the people concerned, I have made a note of your registration number and copied the video taken at Elan Valley and these will be forwarded to the local police force to deal with.

Behaviour like this will not be tolerated at any future "joint" meet.

Richy B
Mid-Wales Scooby's
Old 07 May 2007, 05:46 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Smile SORRRRRY

Go on mate say sorry ???? before the video was posted i never seen no post about people moaning so seems a bit funny to me that you have only had complaints since you seen video i can fully understand if there was peope walking there dogs there was no cars no people in sight just my thoughts ..

Hopefully it will be all sorted when the dust settles ....

Last edited by BIG FUD; 07 May 2007 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07 May 2007, 06:17 PM
fatmanscooby
Scooby Regular

Mark do i take it you find that clever then?? **** me i was doing Donuts in Gravel Car Parks at 18 in a Vauxhall Viva. Has he impressed you with his Powerful Type R by doing that?
Old 07 May 2007, 06:24 PM
fwdnutz
Scooby Regular

Location: 24hr endurance driving tracks by day, Trucks by night!!!

He must have a fekin huge ****! and its stickin out of his forehead!
Old 07 May 2007, 06:32 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Default ..........

Originally Posted by fatmanscooby
Mark do i take it you find that clever then?? **** me i was doing Donuts in Gravel Car Parks at 18 in a Vauxhall Viva. Has he impressed you with his Powerful Type R by doing that?

No mate i never mentiond clever did i, impress im very impressed yes alsoi mentioned it woudnt be clever if there was people there but hey there wasnt no people in sight its his car not ours and he a grown man cant tell him what to do im sure he didnt mean any harm i run a meet every month and sometimes there is 1 or 2 that have a bit of a play at the end when there is no 1 to see it or to moan i presume when f 1 drivers do donuts there being clever aswell then when they win a big race ??

The man in question is new to scoobynet and meets ect so i pressume its wasnt done to cause any harm hope it will be sorted very soon so no need for us to start tlking ****? to each other on here aswell wont help the cause ..
Old 07 May 2007, 06:47 PM
fatmanscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mark ward
No mate i never mentiond clever did i, impress im very impressed yes alsoi mentioned it woudnt be clever if there was people there but hey there wasnt no people in sight its his car not ours and he a grown man cant tell him what to do im sure he didnt mean any harm i run a meet every month and sometimes there is 1 or 2 that have a bit of a play at the end when there is no 1 to see it or to moan i presume when f 1 drivers do donuts there being clever aswell then when they win a big race ??

The man in question is new to scoobynet and meets ect so i pressume its wasnt done to cause any harm hope it will be sorted very soon so no need for us to start tlking ****? to each other on here aswell wont help the cause ..
So no damage was done to the Guys Peugeot right behind it then?? Im sure youd have been impressed had your car been anywhere near.. at the F1 comment is that on Gravel??? Im sure he meant no harm either so a little note and all will be well wont it
Old 07 May 2007, 07:11 PM
Richy B
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mark ward
Go on mate say sorry ???? before the video was posted i never seen no post about people moaning so seems a bit funny to me that you have only had complaints since you seen video i can fully understand if there was peope walking there dogs there was no cars no people in sight just my thoughts ..

Hopefully it will be all sorted when the dust settles ....
Sadly Mark, it has been our club that has come under fire for the antics of one individuals car. There was no comments before the video was posted, simply because I had not received the email from the Rangers at Elan Valley then.

I have just spent the last 2 hours trying to sort this **** out and personally I can think of better things to be doing with my time.

Elan Valley is not a public area and is part of the Welsh National Park, so if anything goes wrong or problems are encountered then we can be banned from the area.

All I have asked is that 555danny sends an email to the Elan Valley Rangers Office, apologising for his antics on the day. Is this too much to ask to ensure we can all go there again next time???

Last edited by Richy B; 07 May 2007 at 07:13 PM.
Old 07 May 2007, 07:17 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Richy B
Sadly Mark, it has been our club that has come under fire for the antics of one individuals car. There was no comments before the video was posted, simply because I had not received the email from the Rangers at Elan Valley then.

I have just spent the last 2 hours trying to sort this **** out and personally I can think of better things to be doing with my time.

Elan Valley is not a public area and is part of the Welsh National Park, so if anything goes wrong or problems are encountered then we can be banned from the area.

All I have asked is that 555danny sends an email to the Elan Valley Rangers Office, apologising for his antics on the day. Is this too much to ask to ensure we can all go there again next time???
I have just contacted him through a 3rd party he will contact you mate asap many thanks and i dont think he will want to get banned or for it to be cancelled looks and sounds a great place ....
Old 07 May 2007, 07:54 PM
555danny
Scooby Regular

Dear all on scoobynet and all who attended the joint welsh meet on saturday...
I was totally unaware that i had upset any one in the area or from any of the clubs present,
I was not approached by any members of the public or the farmer or the park ranger, at any time.
The farmers wife actually rode past on a quad bike and said good afternoon!
I would gladly appologise to anybody concerned by email or by phone or personally if you would prefer.
I have only recently had my new diff installed and wanted to find out its potential, we had waited untill there was nobody around apart from people in our party.
The only car that got hit by gravel was "Bill Sandu" and he was standing there ,
if there is any damage to any other vehcile i would be happy to inspect the damage and have my painter touch in there "damage".

WITH MY APOLOGY AT THE FOREFRONT, AND MY HANDS HELD UP FOR MY INDESCRETION PLEASE MAY I DRAW ATTENTION TO THE POINT
THAT THE USE OF FOUL LANGUAGE, AND PERSONAL INSULTS ON FORUMs SUCH AS THESE IS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY THERE ARE ENOUGH "ICONS" TO EXPRESS YOUR SELF WITH WITH OUT SWEARING

I WAS NEVER TRYING TO PROVE ANYTHING

I was only complementend for the pleasant tone of my Exhaust through the valley...
If offence was being caused why did not one person had the sense to tell me that i was offending any one, you all can sit at home and tap away on a keyboards to slate me off when all you had to say was thats enough now matey, have another hotdog!

I has took up until now for me to see all of the complaints as i do not sit on scoobynet allday,
I have spent all day with a hoover and cotton buds
trying to remove the grey slate dust that was all over my seude interior!

Many apologise again for my indescretion,

Kind Regards Daniel Clarke
Old 07 May 2007, 07:58 PM
555danny
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=CrisPDuk;6902523]

One look at the haircut says all you need to know

THER ARE NO NEED FOR PERSONAL INSULTS!!!
AS THIS THIS IS COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR!!!
Old 07 May 2007, 07:59 PM
555danny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fwdnutz
He must have a fekin huge ****! and its stickin out of his forehead!
NO THATS A MOHICAN!

GROW UP!
Old 07 May 2007, 08:06 PM
555danny
Scooby Regular

Default I WONT!

Originally Posted by kjdmk1
Yea that was very big and clever

Dont bother coming again your not welcome!!

THANKS FOR THE INVITE ANY WAY!

SORRY TO OFFEND ALL WHO WERE THERE AND EVERY ONE IN WALES FOR MY TERRIBLE ANTICS.....

IT WASNT ME WHO POSTED THE VIDEO CLIP I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT WAS BEENING FILMED, IT WAS A SPUR OF THE MOMENT DECICION AT THE END OF A VERY PLEASANT DAY.
ALL MY THREAD SAID WAS THANKS FOR A GREAT DAY!
Old 07 May 2007, 09:10 PM
fwdnutz
Scooby Regular

yeah reet whatever Danny! or should i say Fanny because that is wat you are for bein such a **** in the first place! (testin my rear diff like yeah reet!) people in the scooby forums/clubs spend a lot of time and effort trying to make the subaru mark not as antisocial as the general public may think! and then a prized tool like yourself comes along and ruins it for everyone else! with your selfish attitude towards conservation and public places! theres a time and place for lettin off steam and that is on the race track/scooby shootout!or are you just all talk and no action! i hope the suede cleaning was worth it
Old 07 May 2007, 09:27 PM
555danny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fwdnutz
yeah reet whatever Danny! or should i say Fanny because that is wat you are for bein such a **** in the first place! (testin my rear diff like yeah reet!) people in the scooby forums/clubs spend a lot of time and effort trying to make the subaru mark not as antisocial as the general public may think! and then a prized tool like yourself comes along and ruins it for everyone else! with your selfish attitude towards conservation and public places! theres a time and place for lettin off steam and that is on the race track/scooby shootout!or are you just all talk and no action! i hope the suede cleaning was worth it
CANT WAIT TILL WE MEET AGAIN!!!! IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE....

I WOULD BE AT "SCOOBY SHOOT OUT BUT I AM OVER SEAS SCOOBER DIVING....

SEE U AT NORTHLOOP 14/06/07 SEE WHOS CAN DRIVE THEN !

AS YOU SAID PUBLIC PLACES ...PUBLIC EVENTS

I DONT HAVE TO BE INVITED I CAN JUST TURN UP ANY WHERE!

KINDEST REGARDS

DANIEL CLARKE ESQ
Old 07 May 2007, 09:51 PM
fwdnutz
Scooby Regular

yeah wtaever m8! i smell
prepare to get
you need to get youself
as i am guessing you is a tad
and i would get tired off
u down! enjoy dreamin while it last`s

Old 07 May 2007, 10:18 PM
Sc00by_Si
Scooby Regular

Nice one Al
Old 07 May 2007, 10:21 PM
---SuicideRenton---
Scooby Regular

Sadly Si, I think it has already... I got this email yesterday, but missed it in my inbox...

"Dear Sir,

I would like to address a few issues regarding the visit of your club to the Elan Valley on Saturday 5th May.
Firstly, I am informed that at one stage in the afternoon members of the group had completely blocked the road leading up to the lower carpark at Claerwen Dam and were turning other visitors away telling them that the carpark was full. This is completely unacceptable, not to mention unnececessary, as there appeared to be plenty of room there both for yourselves and other users.
Secondly, the group created a large quantity of rubbish (disposable barbecues etc.) which was bundled up and stuffed inside the toilet block at Claerwen, amounting to about 3 sackfulls in total. For future reference we ask all visitors to take their litter away with them as we do not have the resources to provide a refuse collection service from all of our carparks. We get around 400,000 visitors a year to the Estate and if we had to clear up after all of them we would never find the time to do anything else. Most of our visitors understand and respect this, and we would ask that you do the same.
Finally, I have had several reports of members of the group driving at excessive speed around the Valley's roads. I refer in particular to one individual who was witnessed driving at full pelt across the road bridge at Claerwen Dam. Due to the curvature in the bridge and the walls on either side, visibility is limited creating obvious safety implications when driving at high speed, especially on a day when there were clearly large numbers of people about at the top of the dam. The attraction of driving high-powered cars around at speed isn't lost on us, but we would suggest a little more caution might be advisible.
Hopefully you will be able to take the above points on board so that, in the event of any future visits, your impact can be reduced.

Yours faithfully,

Rob Andrew
Elan Valley Ranger Service"

I am following this email up and there are a few points raised which were not true. However, sadly at the moment it looks like we have cooked our goose mainly thanks to one individual...

ok then...that was the letter received...there is no mention AT ALL of Danny doing donuts....what is mentioned is you are:

a. messy
b. blocking people coming itno the car park
c. someone drove too fast.......

he has said sorry....get off his back!!!!

Geez....we all do silly things every now and again...but no-one was hurt...and if you look at the video, there is no joe public there!!!!..end of innit!!!!!

Rents

Last edited by ---SuicideRenton---; 07 May 2007 at 10:25 PM.
Old 07 May 2007, 10:36 PM
Richy B
Scooby Regular

No you are right, no-one was hurt but as this was private property we have to respect what the Elan Valley Rangers have voiced.

You wouldn't like some one disrespecting your private property and the Rangers have not liked us disrespecting theirs.

This matter as far as I am concerned has been dealt with now and fingers crossed we will still be ok to use Elan Valley in the future.
Old 07 May 2007, 10:46 PM
---SuicideRenton---
Scooby Regular

OK...case closed...everyone get off Danny's back and everyone that has slated him should actually send a little apology cos, as said in the letter....there is no mention of him in particular....!

So Danny...i wernt there no, but hopefully this aint gonna put you off and you gonna be at a few more meets....just remember not do do donuts!! pml
Old 08 May 2007, 08:05 AM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

Well, I'm big enough to accept responsibility for my actions.

I was one of the chaps who left the bin bag in the toilet. I did this conscientiously with the view that I was leaving the area as tidy as I possibly could. I'd even tidied up a couple of other member's stuff too (with their help).....

I *honestly* assumed that it would be OK to leave the tied bin bag in the corner for the rubbish people. There was no notice of taking your rubbish with you - not that this is an excuse, just a defence for an innocent mistake.

I apologise for any grief caused to the Welsh organisers regarding this particular matter - if they would kindly send me the Ranger's email address, I will apologise myself.

Dan
Old 08 May 2007, 10:22 AM
billsandhu
Scooby Regular

Like you Dan, as we were the last to leave we took it upon ourselves to clear rubbish that had been left behind, bag it up and placed it by the bins in the toilets. Like you we were unaware that rubbish had to be taken home, and have already emailed the rangers expressing our apologies.
Old 08 May 2007, 10:40 AM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

Can you pm me the email address?

Ta

Dan
Old 08 May 2007, 07:18 PM
billsandhu
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo555
Can you pm me the email address?

Ta

Dan

Done.

Quick Reply: Joint meet was a scream!!!! Thanks all for a great day out!!!!