Notices
Midlands (England) Midlands Meetings & Events

Santa Pod this Weekend!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01 November 2000, 12:11 PM
Guiddy
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you are interested in attending the Santa Pod Run 'What Ya Brung' event on the 5th November 2000, please read the following...

I hope you find all the details below sufficient to find us on the morning and enjoy your day out at this event.
Whether you plan to run your car up the strip, or merely want to talk all things Japanese performance with like minded people, we trust you will have a good day out!
We will stress this event will go ahead in poor weather, and we can still use the opportunity to set up new contacts or meet old friends! Only Santa Pod do not allow cars to run up the strip in rainy weather, so please feel free to call any of us on an appropriate number to asses the situation on the morning of the 5th.
Admission to the RWYB is £8 for adults, with a registration fee of £10 per car if you want to run it up the quarter mile, but this allows unlimited runs.
Please, you MUST bring your drivers licence to do this!
Helmets are not necessary, but if you feel happier or plan to run sub 10 sec quarters, feel free to bring one! :-)

The detail are as follows:

We will meet at the Southbound Rothersthorpe services off Junction 15a of the M1 at 10am.

If you are heading from the South, you can leave the M1 at junc.15a and enter the Southside services by going under the Motorway bridge, turning left at the roundabout, and going straight over the large roundabout ahead of you. You are then forced to enter the services.

For more information call Dan on 07951 250007 or email me at guiddy@ic24.net

If at all possible, please confirm your intentions to join us nearer the time, with a mobile number if we will be able to contact you on the morning of the 5th.

Thanks again...

[This message has been edited by Guiddy (edited 01 November 2000).]
Old 02 November 2000, 02:12 PM
Steve Gibbins
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Still no interest!!! Are we meeting you at yours or 15a, give us a ring with the details

Cheers

Steve
Old 04 November 2000, 12:20 AM
Stef
Scooby Regular

I live 5 mins from J15a so may well pop down.
If not, I'll perhaps see you at Spod.

Stef.
Old 04 November 2000, 11:47 PM
Guiddy
Scooby Newbie

Two options then all!
Either meet us at junc. 15a of the M1 SOUTHBOUND or find us when you get to the Pod!
We will probably stay at 15a until about 10:10am.
Be there! Or be...somewhere else! (Not as good abviously! Probably Wicks...or B&Q! Something like that! The new one, where you have to wait for an hour in the queue cus of the stupid lights! NO, that queue is not for fuel! Yeah, I know it looks like it, but trust me!...It doesn't move quick enough! Oh what the hell am I on about?)