"Scoobies at Longleat" *UPDATE*

Search this Thread

Old 10 September 2004, 10:09 PM
Duracell
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Scoobies at Longleat" *UPDATE*

Hi Everyone

I now have some 250 vouchers.These are in the form of a Longleat map leaflet with a sticker on for our group.

I have decided to HAND THESE OUT ON THE DAY as people arrive.

Just to re-cap you will need 1 Voucher each(Adult + Child) to buy your tickets at the booths.Bit of a pain having to give you all a leaflet each just to then show for tickets but that is the stipulation of Longleat,its for audit purposes.

You have 2 options:

Quote:
Option 1. Just show the voucher and gain free entrance into the grounds only.

Option 2. Show the voucher to prove they are with the Subaru group, they then will have the option of purchasing the Passport tickets/Safari Park tickets at the group rates.

The Park actually opens 10am for the attractions etc but we can start entering from 9am to allow us all time to get tickets & park up.I'm aiming to be there sometime from 8.30am onwards.I could do with a couple of volunteers,perhaps those of you who are local to Longleat to arrive similar time to assist with giving out vouchers.PLEASE E;mail me if you can help with this.THANK YOU.

Can everyone PLEASE head for the SAFARI PARK SIGNS and NOT THE HOUSE SIGNS that way you should all arrive at the correct entrance or follow the road for the A362 Frome to Warminster road, if travelling from the Warminster end towards Frome, turn left just after the White Hart Pub, if travelling from Frome towards Warminster turn right just before the pub, follow the lane and follow the safari park signs to arrive at the entrance.

Unlike other events i'm afraid there are No traders for you to buy any Scooby goodies,(a bit of a grey area where Longleat concerned) but i think there's enough to do like repairing your car after the"monkeys" have been at it ! only joking ! however
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE so by-pass them or take a chance !

THE DAY IS YOUR'S TO ENJOY BE IT THE ATTRACTIONS,SAFARI DRIVE or JUST PARK UP & TALK SHOP.

"Have a GREAT DAY" & c ya all there somewhere !

Thanks for making this "Bigger" than the last one

Regards Duracell