Notices
Middlesex Subaru Owner's Club The Official Dedicated Forum For The Middlesex Subaru Owner's Club.

scammed again

Search this Thread

Old 23 May 2011, 12:05 AM
stevie turbo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scammed again

im gonna give up selling and buying yet another sale gone belly up;

first was a newage spoiler that got damaged in post cost £100 recouped £30 from ebay sale

second a set of sti shocks and springs shocks rusted through holed and leaking u/s cost £120 recouped £30 so used springs cost me sold £95 and i have 2 fo'ked shocks two good,

and now on ebay sold my white morretts £280 scammer not paying paypal problems, offered cheque, ok i say delayed payment again, give me negative f##king feedback for wanting payment asap relisted,if any one intrested link;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
Old 23 May 2011, 12:39 AM
chris84
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that's bad luck. never had a problem myself and i sell a lot of mobiles phones because i replace mine every 4-5 months and sell the old one on.

only ever had one problem from someone that bought a phone from me locally. i'd upgraded the phone before advertising it and checked everything was working.... or had i. forgot to check the most basic of things, did it still make and receive phone calls. Luckily he was local so i was able to fix the problem and it cost me nothing. paypal is a nightmare to have to deal with.