New Here!

Search this Thread

Old 04 May 2007, 03:05 PM
Big Shazza 1981
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Here!

Hi all, my names Shaz,

Been looking around the site for a while and nowonly just registered, awesome site and awesome cars! here are a few pics of mine-

Above pic is the first day of ownership.

Old 04 May 2007, 03:39 PM
jellyman
Scooby Regular

Welcome to SN!

Nice looking car, looks in mint condition....make sure you keep that way
Old 04 May 2007, 03:47 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

Default Nice lookin Motor

Hi there,
I'm kinda new to the site which is the nuts. Can't believe there are so many people just as nut over Scooby's as myself!! I've only had a Scoop since Jan 2007 and by far the best car I've owned yet. There some nice pics of your car. Have you done anything to it or are going to?

Alexppp
Old 04 May 2007, 10:36 PM
scooby1979
Scooby Regular

nice car mate. welcome to the scooby craze.
Old 05 May 2007, 12:11 AM
Big Shazza 1981
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by Alexppp
Hi there,
I'm kinda new to the site which is the nuts. Can't believe there are so many people just as nut over Scooby's as myself!! I've only had a Scoop since Jan 2007 and by far the best car I've owned yet. There some nice pics of your car. Have you done anything to it or are going to?

Alexppp

Ive only owned my car since Jan 07 too mate, use to own an integra Type R! I do miss my Honda and absolutely loved it but have no regrets with getting a scooby! Dont have to rev the nuts of it to go somewhere!

All ive done since i bought it was get it in mint condition, all the dings taken out and scratches, type r front lip added and fog covers! i like to keep my cars clean looking!

Next on the list is a new set of tyres and suspension with a full geometry set up!

How about u?
Old 05 May 2007, 06:02 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

nice example of a clean classic fella. good coulour, nice wheels, subtle mods list... youll fit in here just right

nice

andy
Old 05 May 2007, 08:54 AM
2002pete
Scooby Regular

Hi Shaz!

Nice looking Classic
Old 05 May 2007, 11:43 AM
Big Shazza 1981
Scooby Newbie

Will be attacking the car with meguires quik clay today and a polish, will get some better and shinier pics up here later!

Thanks for the compliments guys!
Old 11 May 2007, 01:45 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Big Shazza 1981
Ive only owned my car since Jan 07 too mate, use to own an integra Type R! I do miss my Honda and absolutely loved it but have no regrets with getting a scooby! Dont have to rev the nuts of it to go somewhere!

All ive done since i bought it was get it in mint condition, all the dings taken out and scratches, type r front lip added and fog covers! i like to keep my cars clean looking!

Next on the list is a new set of tyres and suspension with a full geometry set up!

How about u?
Hi Shaz,
Orry it took me a while to come back but I couldn't find the thread. I got mine in Jan 07 not know too much about Scoobs, all I know was I wanted something fast and didn't want anything under 300bhp but also something that wasn't going to brake down everytime I gave it some! (touch wood)

Never looked back, its very nice being part of this club as it shows that there are other people out there who are just as mad over Scoobs as me! I also like to keep her clean and polished. I just bought her back from Power Engineering where they upgraded my resonated pipe and a full remap. from 305bhp 299lbs to 339bhp 312lbs and a extra cheeky little rumble from the exhaust. I don't so much enjoy going fast in it just like taking her around the country lanes

Take it easy,

Alexppp
Old 11 May 2007, 07:03 PM
dezmondo
Scooby Regular

Location: At last, I've passed the V power gates and am in Scooby Heaven!

Welcome aboard, nice Scoob you've got there!