Impreza sport - supra! :) teen's car again

Search this Thread

Old 20 February 2007, 12:09 PM
dibbleyuk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza sport - supra! :) teen's car again

As requested

I still have my sport will be selling it soon but brought this a few months ago to replace it. 1995 mkiv supra SZ manual, its lovely not sure on the dash and steering wheel but the rest i love!

Its got elec everything air con/climite control, speed sensitive steering all them little bits which is nice.

RR'ed running 241bhp 232lbs

i had my sport since i was 17 fancyed a change 19 now with 2 yrs no claims will have 3 in july so insurance is slowly getting abit better.

Last edited by dibbleyuk; 20 February 2007 at 12:12 PM. Reason: edited
Old 20 February 2007, 12:13 PM
SC008Y_MAD
Scooby Regular

She deffiantly looks a really nice example. Look after her as I know you will. I see what you mean bout the dash and wheel. You could paint it or get some CF transfer for the dash and the wheel get a nice suade or alcantara one
Old 20 February 2007, 12:16 PM
Multijfj
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dibbleyuk
As requested

I still have my sport will be selling it soon but brought this a few months ago to replace it, its lovely not sure on the dash and steering wheel but the rest i love!

Its got elec everything air con/climite control, speed sensitive steering all them little bits which is nice.

RR'ed running 241bhp 232lbs

i had my sport since i was 17 fancyed a change 19 now with 2 yrs no claims will have 3 in july so insurance is slowly getting abit better.

Ahh Love supras mate, yours looks an absolute minter, very very nice condition and so shiny aswell. Also the alloys are a big yes! What you should do though is invest in some sideskirts for it, they make the biggest difference and I am sure they can be found on ebay now, maybe even some vielside copies they look gorgeous. Not a fan of the full kit however,

I used to have a silver one, twin turbo automatic, when I was very young, but did it with the old insurance on my mums no claims etc. to get it!

I used to HATE the alloys and plans were to change them, but had to get rid of the car quickly as it was just TOO expensive to run, stupid mistake to buy one, but good fun while I had it! Only paid £5.3k for it which was a bargain for a twin turbo supra aswell, documented mileage at 45k aswell. Sold it at 1am to a chap who came up from london
Old 20 February 2007, 12:16 PM
dibbleyuk
Scooby Regular

Cool mate yer that was cheap! mine is a minter been really well look after i paid good money for it though so thats what ya expect

your scooby is lovely would love to know who insures you and how much pm me i have been thinking about selling the impreza and the supra and getting a newer impreza.

I insure them both in my own name which doesnt seem to be a problem atm

im gonna respray the dash in the supra and change the steering wheel may also spray the bottles aswell gonna do it all in gunmetal.

Last edited by dibbleyuk; 20 February 2007 at 12:19 PM.
Old 20 February 2007, 12:22 PM
Multijfj
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dibbleyuk
Cool mate yer that was cheap! mine is a minter been really well look after i paid good money for it though so thats what ya expect

your scooby is lovely would love to know who insures you and how much pm me i have been thinking about selling the impreza and the supra and getting a newer impreza.

I insure them both in my own name which doesnt seem to be a problem atm

im gonna respray the dash in the supra and change the steering wheel may also spray the bottles aswell gonna do it all in gunmetal.
YHPM,

Have you not thought about maybe selling the scooby and dropping in a twin turbo engine to the supra? I know there are a lot of parts which are different, but its a nice supra and could be worth the time and money.

Or like you say, sell them both and get a newer impreza, two cars is awesome though at this age.
Old 20 February 2007, 12:27 PM
scooby-wrx
Scooby Regular

Nice Supra, it's very neat!