Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

My mint new STI PPP.

Search this Thread

Old 06 February 2007, 03:00 PM
paul2070
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My mint new STI PPP.

It's been a very long 3 weeks since i sold my Classic Turbo,and having been messed around by two people,i have finally bought my new car.

It's a mint 2004 '54 UK STI PPP in Mica Black and is fitted with the Prodrive Performance Pack,Prodrive Spring's,18" Prodrive Wheels,Prodrive Gearknob,Foglight Kit,WR1 Grille Set,and Light Smoke Privacy Glass.

To say i am chuffed is an understatement,as not only is it NOT Blue(no offence),it has the full Prodrive Spec,as the last owner wanted a WR1 but by the time he went to buy one,they had all been sold so he specced a standard STI up to WR1 spec.

I was looking forward to getting one and having it remapped and a few other bit's,but TBH the performance seems so strong compared with others that i have looked at,that at the moment(bearing in mind i only bought it yesterday)i am pleased to just leave it as it is and maybe just change the exhaust.

Overall,i am glad i was messed around about the other cars as i beleive i have bought one of the best cars that i could,and although it cost me more than i really wanted to spend,it was money well spent!!

I wish i knew how to post some pics on here,but unfortunately i don't,so if anyone can help me do that it would be much appreciated guy's .
Old 06 February 2007, 03:09 PM
RMA26
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by paul2070
It's been a very long 3 weeks since i sold my Classic Turbo,and having been messed around by two people,i have finally bought my new car.

It's a mint 2004 '54 UK STI PPP in Mica Black and is fitted with the Prodrive Performance Pack,Prodrive Spring's,18" Prodrive Wheels,Prodrive Gearknob,Foglight Kit,WR1 Grille Set,and Light Smoke Privacy Glass.

To say i am chuffed is an understatement,as not only is it NOT Blue(no offence),it has the full Prodrive Spec,as the last owner wanted a WR1 but by the time he went to buy one,they had all been sold so he specced a standard STI up to WR1 spec.

I was looking forward to getting one and having it remapped and a few other bit's,but TBH the performance seems so strong compared with others that i have looked at,that at the moment(bearing in mind i only bought it yesterday)i am pleased to just leave it as it is and maybe just change the exhaust.

Overall,i am glad i was messed around about the other cars as i beleive i have bought one of the best cars that i could,and although it cost me more than i really wanted to spend,it was money well spent!!

I wish i knew how to post some pics on here,but unfortunately i don't,so if anyone can help me do that it would be much appreciated guy's .
Paul, you need to register on somewhere like

www.photobucket.com, then upload your pics on there, then you can either post the pics on here, or post the links

Mark