Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

"His 'n' Her's" - Pocket rockets

Search this Thread

Old 31 March 2005, 02:31 PM
FB Tuning
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "His 'n' Her's" - Pocket rockets

Just having a look through all the photos stored on my computer and I came across these.

VFR -
CBR -

Mine was the VFR400 and my girlfriend Lin's was the CBR400

We owned these about 3 years ago whilst I was working at a local bike shop as a mechanic.

I fitted my VFR with an engine and loom from a RVF, a full Jap exhaust system with a Hindle rear can, dynojet kit, K&N, rearsets etc.

Lin's CBR was standard except for ART can, K&N , and a dynojet kit

TBH, I wish we never sold them, as they were great little bikes - although not the fastest things on the planet, both of them went round corners like they were on rails, obliterating footpegs in the process

I'd love another bike for the summer, but tinkering with cars has become an expensive 'hobby', and not quite so life threatening!

Richard
Old 31 March 2005, 06:13 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

WOW!!
Old 01 April 2005, 10:45 AM
DeanF
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fiestaboy
Just having a look through all the photos stored on my computer and I came across these.

VFR -
CBR -

Mine was the VFR400 and my girlfriend Lin's was the CBR400

We owned these about 3 years ago whilst I was working at a local bike shop as a mechanic.

I fitted my VFR with an engine and loom from a RVF, a full Jap exhaust system with a Hindle rear can, dynojet kit, K&N, rearsets etc.

Lin's CBR was standard except for ART can, K&N , and a dynojet kit

TBH, I wish we never sold them, as they were great little bikes - although not the fastest things on the planet, both of them went round corners like they were on rails, obliterating footpegs in the process

I'd love another bike for the summer, but tinkering with cars has become an expensive 'hobby', and not quite so life threatening!

Richard
Just looking at getting back into the bike scene again myself & was looking at VFR400's But i do like the look of the CBR also, Previously always had 2 strokes last was a Gamma 500 , should of never sold that as there worth far more now & have an exhaust note to die for on full song

Dean