Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

Pictures Needed!!

Search this Thread

Old 15 October 2004, 02:25 PM
scooby__kid
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures Needed!!

I have recently purchased a 99 Silver Impreza Turbo Saloon which is currently unmodified. However that will soon change as i plan to make my Scooby unique very shortly.

Can you help me out by posting images of your Scooby (same model, obviously) with mods that you have carried out.

This will help me to work out just what i want from my car.

Cheers
Old 15 October 2004, 02:54 PM
highlander68k
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scooby__kid
I have recently purchased a 99 Silver Impreza Turbo Saloon which is currently unmodified. However that will soon change as i plan to make my Scooby unique very shortly.

Can you help me out by posting images of your Scooby (same model, obviously) with mods that you have carried out.

Cheers
Have a look in the members gallery, I'm sure you'll find plenty

Last edited by highlander68k; 15 October 2004 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Fingers not connected to brain today :D
Old 15 October 2004, 03:24 PM
hoskib
Scooby Regular

here's a link to a thread i put up of my car http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...highlight=pics

18" P1 wheels,lowered 35mm on eibach springs, 22b style bonnet vents, sti version 5 spoiler (now a Version 6, about 6 inches taller), the backbox in the pic is a magnex 3.5" round, now got a TSL firestorm 4 1/2". much louder but about half inch too big IMO. and the gauge pod in the pics is one i made and sell myself
Old 15 October 2004, 03:48 PM
messiah
Scooby Regular

Location: Surviving as a soldier of fortune on the Los Angeles underground...

Crystal Indicators & Repeaters with Diadem / Silvertec bulbs.
Colour Coded Wedges
MY02 Alloys.

Old 15 October 2004, 03:56 PM
scooby__kid
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by hoskib
here's a link to a thread i put up of my car http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...highlight=pics

18" P1 wheels,lowered 35mm on eibach springs, 22b style bonnet vents, sti version 5 spoiler (now a Version 6, about 6 inches taller), the backbox in the pic is a magnex 3.5" round, now got a TSL firestorm 4 1/2". much louder but about half inch too big IMO. and the gauge pod in the pics is one i made and sell myself
them rims are very nice, however, will black/graphite rims look good on a silver scoob????? Your opinions are most appreciated
Old 15 October 2004, 03:58 PM
scooby__kid
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by messiah
Crystal Indicators & Repeaters with Diadem / Silvertec bulbs.
Colour Coded Wedges
MY02 Alloys.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/09...G_0057_web.jpg
like the indicators and repeaters alot. Can you buy them off the internet. They sharpen the scoob up quite a bit and im sure they're not too expensive are they??
Old 15 October 2004, 04:04 PM
hoskib
Scooby Regular

them rims are very nice, however, will black/graphite rims look good on a silver scoob????? Your opinions are most appreciated
personally i like graphite on silver scoobs, also gold. but then again it's not my car

best bet is to put up a request for whatever you're thinking of doing coz most of the time someone will have a few pics to show off

Trending Topics

Old 15 October 2004, 04:08 PM
hoskib
Scooby Regular

like the indicators and repeaters alot. Can you buy them off the internet. They sharpen the scoob up quite a bit and im sure they're not too expensive are they??
alot of places sell them and you can get them for a good price most of the time on ebay. not sure of quality as i've not got any yet myself.
Old 15 October 2004, 04:36 PM
messiah
Scooby Regular

Location: Surviving as a soldier of fortune on the Los Angeles underground...

diadem & silvertec bulbs from powerbulbs.com - who usually throw in a set of blue side light bulbs for free, which you might be able to see if you look close enough (not got the crystal sidelights yet ;()

Got some crystal indicators off ebay for about £38 delivered not so long ago - quality seemed pretty good.
Old 15 October 2004, 05:49 PM
stann01
Scooby Regular

Cheers
here`s a couple of mine it`s changed alot wish i could show you pics of how it looked origenally but can`t find them pics at the moment
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...01/Picture.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture003.jpg
Old 15 October 2004, 05:55 PM
ukdave
Scooby Regular

Cheers
18 inch dare motorsport prodrive replica wheels,lowered 40mm with koni top adjustables,haywood and scott decat downpipe and centre section,bailey vta dump valve,samco intercooler hoses,cheap boost guage and pod,blitz irridium plugs, magnecor leads,clear indicators,side repeaters,sti rear lights,omp strut brace,green cone filter. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...hyesmintin.jpg