Notices
Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

MY MY98 Before

Search this Thread

Old 13 March 2001, 08:44 PM
THORPEM
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some piccys of my MY98 standard apart from Scoobysport exhaust, put iv'e got a three piece front spoiler to go on, and a Sti 6 rear spoiler will be finding its way on when ive saved my pennies up.

Before any comments about the wheels (a bronzy/browny rather then gold ) I know they've gotta go

Old 15 March 2001, 11:28 PM
SCOTTY
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Mark,

Hi m8. I think your car looks great. The sideskirts may look good colour coded in red.

The STI6 spoiler will defo help as you know Sorry to rub it in

Scotty.
Old 17 March 2001, 12:35 AM
Leigh
Scooby Regular

Question

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by SimonJM:
<B> You can get colour coded side skirts and rear bumper skirts for a fairly reasonable price from Motion Styling in Bradford. Fitting is slightly more difficult than the instructions suggest, but it is well worth it. The instructions say to glue them, but I removed the originals, drilled holes in the new skirts and used the old bolts to secure them in place. A much better fit.
Took me about 10 hours in all to fit the three piece front lip, side and rear skirts.

Simon[/quote]

Simon,
I am thinking of getting the 3 piece front lip from motion styling. What is the quality like? Does it need much prepping before it can be painted?
Cheers

Old 17 March 2001, 12:48 PM
SimonJM
Scooby Regular

Cool

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by SCOTTY:
<B>Mark,

Hi m8. I think your car looks great. The sideskirts may look good colour coded in red.

The STI6 spoiler will defo help as you know Sorry to rub it in

Scotty.[/quote]

You can get colour coded side skirts and rear bumper skirts for a fairly reasonable price from Motion Styling in Bradford. Fitting is slightly more difficult than the instructions suggest, but it is well worth it. The instructions say to glue them, but I removed the originals, drilled holes in the new skirts and used the old bolts to secure them in place. A much better fit.
Took me about 10 hours in all to fit the three piece front lip, side and rear skirts.

Simon
Old 17 March 2001, 10:08 PM
Charlie H
Scooby Regular

Simon, I am also after the 3 piece front lip from motion styling so any tips on fitting it/prepping required would be most gratfully received

Charlie