Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

Nurburgring

Search this Thread

Old 25 August 2020, 07:55 PM
Hammergaz7
Scooby Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Nurburgring

I’ve just got back from Nurburgring but broke down on way at German border still completed the trip with friends And there gtrs waiting to get car back to asses damages I thinks plate of death will that’s what I’ve been told lol.
so I’m going back next year around June time anyone on here that like to come everybody welcome ? 👍
Old 25 August 2020, 08:03 PM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Hammergaz7
I’ve just got back from Nurburgring but broke down on way at German border still completed the trip with friends And there gtrs waiting to get car back to asses damages I thinks plate of death will that’s what I’ve been told lol.
so I’m going back next year around June time anyone on here that like to come everybody welcome ? 👍
What?
Old 25 August 2020, 08:04 PM
scoobaholic
Scooby Regular

Received 55 Likes on 45 Posts

Definitely on my to do list, was planning to go this year but the way it‘s going it‘ll have to be next year.
If the timing works out it‘ll be cool to meet some scoobynutters out there!
The following users liked this post:
Old 25 August 2020, 08:30 PM
Hammergaz7
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by scoobaholic
Definitely on my to do list, was planning to go this year but the way it‘s going it‘ll have to be next year.
If the timing works out it‘ll be cool to meet some scoobynutters out there!
honest this place is amazing just didn’t get to drive on track I’m defo going back but would be good to get a group on here going maybe June time 💪
Old 04 September 2020, 01:54 PM
TCB180
Scooby Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hammergaz7
Fabulous road trip. The lad and I did it June 2018. Unfortunately we decided to leave the scooby at home. We still went around in the Passat TDi though.We did Ypre and Valkenburg on the way through.
The following users liked this post:
Old 04 September 2020, 02:05 PM
Hammergaz7
Scooby Newbie

Is an amazing place ain’t it the roads are great maybe u can bring the sub and come next year