Notices
Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

Newbie Alert! Blobeye JDM goodness inside..

Search this Thread

Old 24 October 2019, 01:21 PM
RickyP
Scooby Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile Newbie Alert! Blobeye JDM goodness inside..

Hey guys and gals- (wishful thinking, or do we have any female members?)

Long time lurker but I've got my **** into gear and finally signed up. Hope everyone is well. Here are a few pics of my 2003 beloved.

I have a feeling I may regret this but I'm going for a change and leaving the rally/Keneth Block theme and thinking something a little more minimal. I already have removed the vortex generator, rear stickers and mud flaps. Here is how she sits from that lovely behind as I type..

Hope to meet some of you soon at a Scooby related gathering (please no one talk to me about turbos it's on the standard VF37 atm but does have all the supporting mods to go bigger turbo (front mount etc).. eeek
Old 29 October 2019, 11:45 AM
RickyP
Scooby Newbie

Also posted the Morettes for sale in the relevant section if anyone is interested

Cheers
Old 29 October 2019, 12:15 PM
LewisScoob
Scooby Regular

Received 57 Likes on 46 Posts

Welcome to the club! If you're wanting to hide your reg you best sort the last pic...
Old 29 October 2019, 03:09 PM
adam.pah
Scooby Regular

Received 453 Likes on 306 Posts

Very nice!
I really like those morettes!
Do you go to any of the Herts group meets?
Old 31 October 2019, 01:46 PM
RickyP
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by LewisScoob
Welcome to the club! If you're wanting to hide your reg you best sort the last pic...
oops the daisies oh well. Hopefully you don't think the car is owned by the tax man
Old 31 October 2019, 01:49 PM
RickyP
Scooby Newbie

Hey Adam - Is there a separate Herts Scooby forum, I saw an Essex variant. I've not had the car too long so just started investigating what's out there for the marque? I've had company cars for a few years and I use the train to commute to work now and I said I wouldn't mod this much.

But prior to this I had a Mk1 Focus RS, VX220 Turbo, Mr2 Turbo, Clio Sport Rotrex Supercharged and many others I modded and the bug just doesn't go away damn it!
Old 31 October 2019, 04:32 PM
adam.pah
Scooby Regular

Received 453 Likes on 306 Posts

Originally Posted by RickyP
Hey Adam - Is there a separate Herts Scooby forum, I saw an Essex variant. I've not had the car too long so just started investigating what's out there for the marque? I've had company cars for a few years and I use the train to commute to work now and I said I wouldn't mod this much.

But prior to this I had a Mk1 Focus RS, VX220 Turbo, Mr2 Turbo, Clio Sport Rotrex Supercharged and many others I modded and the bug just doesn't go away damn it!
I usually go to the Essex Scooby Crew meets, they have a FaceBook page with all the events. They are a big club and there's normally 30-60 cars at every meet.They are friendly and have loads of events through the year too.
Modified Scoobies and Herts Scooby Crew are both in Herts. They also have FB pages. I've been to a MS meet and they were friendly enough, it is a newer/smaller club I think.