New to the forum so getting some pictures up

Search this Thread

Old 14 April 2014, 05:18 PM
-StevieBoy-
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool New to the forum so getting some pictures up

Hello there,

In the last couple of months I've gone from having zero Imprezas to having two as of this Saturday just gone. I've got a bunch of pictures but a little background:

After selling my 54 plate M3, I wanted something cheaper but still fun so ended up picking up an old classic import WRX, as I can't imagine you can get many cars that could be as fun for the money. It was a bit tatty and needed some work but it wasn't bad to drive although quite a change from the whole heated leather seats, paddle shift and cruise control of the M3.

The car sold me on Imprezas though - it was hardly the best example yet it still put a big smile on my face! A month or so later it wasn't running that well so I took it to a local garage who told me that the cylinder head gasket was on its way out. I then saw a really well priced UK bugeye which I went to look at and put an offer on. I took the classic to a garage in Ipswich that has more experience with performance cars who told me that the car was fine from a head gasket point of view and really just needed some freshening up on the engine side of things.

In the end I decided to get the bugeye and keep the classic to slowly do up as a track car. I picked up the bugeye on Saturday and got a friend to drive the classic so I could take some pictures:

Last edited by -StevieBoy-; 14 April 2014 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Christ, photobucket is more of a pain than I remember
Old 14 April 2014, 05:27 PM
-StevieBoy-
Scooby Newbie

Cool

When I grabbed the keys from the guys that washed the cars and was asked, 'which one is yours?' it was really pleasing to be able to say 'Both!'

I hope you enjoy the pictures and I'll try to post some more as I make any changes. As I'm a bit of a picture junkie, I'm going to stick some pictures of my previous motors up in the appropriate forum, so check there if you're interested!

Once again, Hi and hope to be around for a while

Steve.
Old 14 April 2014, 05:57 PM
blackvenom
Scooby Regular

Welcome to the site, will have to keep an eye out for you
Old 14 April 2014, 11:46 PM
-StevieBoy-
Scooby Newbie

Thanks mate - you'll only see the blue one as the black one's being put away for a while!