Notices

hawkeye sti clocks into bugeye wrx..

Search this Thread

Old 03 December 2013, 08:04 PM
daly.88
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hawkeye sti clocks into bugeye wrx..

well lads i bought a set of sti clock from a hawkeye today anybody got a diagram or link on how to get these working correctly..
Old 03 December 2013, 11:52 PM
Mark10sti
Scooby Regular

Off the top of my head right now you have to shave a lug from one of the plugs, to fit it other than that they plug straight in and work except the abs, handbrake and diff temp lights stay on for this ground the hand brake and diff pins and the lights go out, the abs is a little more involved a relay to reverse the abs light function is required. Pm me for the details in the broad light if day if you like!
Old 04 December 2013, 02:02 AM
daly.88
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mark7wrx
Off the top of my head right now you have to shave a lug from one of the plugs, to fit it other than that they plug straight in and work except the abs, handbrake and diff temp lights stay on for this ground the hand brake and diff pins and the lights go out, the abs is a little more involved a relay to reverse the abs light function is required. Pm me for the details in the broad light if day if you like!
cheers mate im going to take into it in the morning and see how i get on if i get caught on anything ill get onto ya. thanks