Notices

avital maxx3 alarm help

Search this Thread

Old 01 April 2012, 08:18 PM
mikeyb86
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default avital maxx3 alarm help

hi i am wondering if anyone could help me i own a subaru impreza 2.0 sport i have lost the alarm/imobiliser fob only i still have the main key
upon looking around i have located what i believe to be the alarm located behind the glovebox it has the following info on it
directed eletronics inc
usa headquaters
vista ca 92083
AVITAL Maxx3-840003

my question is this firstly can i still get a replacment fob for this alarm/ or is there away that i can bypass the imobiliser so i can at least move the car as at present it is park outside my ex girlfriends house i have the key for the car it is just the imobiliser fob tht is lost i would apriciate any help with this regards mikey
Old 02 April 2012, 03:18 PM
Mark Pile
Scooby Regular

I can tell you how to bypass it but not on an open forum, but also as I don't know u I am afraid you could be just anyone who wants to steal a car, I am regretfully sorry I can't help u, but if u call a decent mobile car security company they can help you I'm sure, once again I'm sorry
Old 02 April 2012, 11:14 PM
mikeyb86
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mark Pile
I can tell you how to bypass it but not on an open forum, but also as I don't know u I am afraid you could be just anyone who wants to steal a car, I am regretfully sorry I can't help u, but if u call a decent mobile car security company they can help you I'm sure, once again I'm sorry
i understand as it is i am not a car thief i have owned several subarus and have been on this forum for at least 2 years i just really dont like the idea of leave my pride and joy outside my angry exs house and i do not have 200 pound just sitting around that i can spend on an auto electrician i just require the help to bypass the after market emobiliser and alarm i have the main key for the car with the built in transponder if you could posible help me my email adress is mikey.britton@hotmail.co.uk chears i would not expect it to be posted on an open forum anywways chears mikey