Notices

please help identify wires/solaris etc

Search this Thread

Old 02 August 2009, 02:55 PM
stidave78
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help identify wires/solaris etc

hi guys, i need some help in identifying some electrical wires on a 1998 type r import, i've fitted a atl fuel tank in the boot and an external fuel pump, im gonna power the fuel pump off the standard loom, i've connected the pump to earth i just need to identify which wire is the power source from the original block connector the goes into the original fuel tank/pump? also i've fitted a solaris ecu with innovate lc1 wideband controller, i've wired in the wideband but i just need to know if i can get the switched live from the stereo power wire? i dont have a stero fitted and dont intend to, if you could let me know which wire and what colour it is that would be spot on. the power source from the wideband needs to have a minimum supply with 5amp fuse. i also have 4 bar map sensor with ecu which needs connected to the original map sensor power source, i would like to know which wire is ground, signal, and 5 amp power wires ie what colours correspond to which wire? also 1 more item is i have a mac 3 port boost solenoid which also needs connecting to the original loom, the standard boost solenoid wires are red and black (ground and live) but the mac sensor wires are both black with no plus or minus signs on them, does it matter which wires connect to each other? hope this all makes sense thanks dave