Notices

Help: need wire diagram for blitz gauge

Search this Thread

Old 23 May 2006, 12:50 AM
dacatz
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help: need wire diagram for blitz gauge (pics)

Hi all.. Recently i purchased Blitz EGT gauge and Oil pressure gauge (R115 series) for my car....however the gauges i got were used with cut harness...and i have checked the blitz website and they don't have the manual for those gauges. Therefore if someone have those gauges can u pls email ( dacatz2001@yahoo.ca) the wire diagram for those gauges or tell me what color should i hook up to. Thx

Btw on my EGT gauge, there is two connector, the top one, have grey, green, red and wht wires...i know the red the wht is for the probe but no idea for grey and green wires. and for the bottom half connector, it have blk, red, yellow, orange, and brown wires....i know red is ignition, blk is ground, and yellow is for night time use but brown and orange is for?

Also for oil pressure i know the power source and ground for the gauge but no connector to the oil pressure sensor. except i have blue, yellow, grey, and orange wire coming out from the oil pressure sensor.
Hopefully u guys can help me especially for those who have this gauges and once again thx!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by dacatz; 29 May 2006 at 06:59 AM.
Old 29 May 2006, 06:59 AM
dacatz
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts