Notices

New age Morrettes wiring Q

Search this Thread

Old 18 December 2004, 04:57 PM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New age Morrettes wiring Q

Can someone who has Morrettes fitted to a New age (mine is an 02) Impreza please do me a favour and look at the wiring for me? You know the two-wire lead that runs across the front of the car and connects the units together? Well, which two wires does it connect to on the driver's side unit?

I was having trouble with my second-hand Morrettes and I took the various connectors off to clean the surfaces. Like a complete muppet I took a wire too many off on the driver's side, and I was then faced with a connector from the joining cable which could go on either of two spare connectors on the unit.

I think I know which is the correct one, but I'd be grateful if someone could check for me please. If you could just tell me what colour the wire on the unit is, and where it comes from (relay, main beam light unit or whatever), and which cross connector wire it connects to. Cheers

M
Old 18 December 2004, 05:49 PM
brihoppy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by _Meridian_
Can someone who has Morrettes fitted to a New age (mine is an 02) Impreza please do me a favour and look at the wiring for me? You know the two-wire lead that runs across the front of the car and connects the units together? Well, which two wires does it connect to on the driver's side unit?

I was having trouble with my second-hand Morrettes and I took the various connectors off to clean the surfaces. Like a complete muppet I took a wire too many off on the driver's side, and I was then faced with a connector from the joining cable which could go on either of two spare connectors on the unit.

I think I know which is the correct one, but I'd be grateful if someone could check for me please. If you could just tell me what colour the wire on the unit is, and where it comes from (relay, main beam light unit or whatever), and which cross connector wire it connects to. Cheers

M
im going to have to redo mint tomorrow mate so ill have a look then and get back to you...have a look at my last post in the meantime if you dont mind and see if youve any idea...?

cheers pal
Old 22 December 2004, 08:36 PM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

brihoppy or anyone else? The Morrettes are out for some work over Xmas (replacing a relay and the bulbs) but I'd like an answer soon, so I can put them back on.

Cheers

M