Notices

Twin rear fogs ?

Search this Thread

Old 03 April 2004, 07:56 PM
wrxtankie
Scooby Regular

Location: A.K.A RAIDEN, Watford & Tidworth. V7 STI Type RA Spec C, V2 STI,97JDM WRX, Daytona 675R
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Twin rear fogs ?

I need to wire up the un used L/H fog light because im in germany with a right hand drive. Has any body done this if so how. I looked at the light cluster thinking it would be a case of just fitting a bulb holder, but there is no opening for it. can i drill and file the hole to fit or do i have to buy L/H drive rear lights just to acheive two rear fogs.

Cheers Aston.
Old 03 April 2004, 08:20 PM
explore
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wrxtankie
I need to wire up the un used L/H fog light because im in germany with a right hand drive. Has any body done this if so how. I looked at the light cluster thinking it would be a case of just fitting a bulb holder, but there is no opening for it. can i drill and file the hole to fit or do i have to buy L/H drive rear lights just to acheive two rear fogs.

Cheers Aston.
mmm one thing i was going to do to my 03 let me know how you got on? i havent looked at mine isnt the cluster bulb holder have the holder there already? just needing the bulb to be put it? and the blank cut out?
Old 17 April 2004, 06:25 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

I did this on a Citroen..........( yes, go on, I've heard them all), and it was just cut out back of lens to give access to bulbholder, fit bulb. All wiring etc was in place. You could be lucky.................but this IS a Scoob we're talking, so maybe not.

Alcazar