Search this Thread

Old 18 January 2010, 05:05 PM
urban
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cops

Why is it that some police are just complete and utter *****

I just had a run in with 2 cops in Bangor
Cut long story short, wife was hit by a truck at the weekend and had to leave documents into station.

She's got a mobility issue because of an illness and I parked close to the entrance to make it easier for her to get out and I was covering about 10% of a keep clear area

2 cops coming out in a car started preaching to me about this and that
What if we were on an emergency call blah blah your blocking my view blah blah.
I wanted to say haven't you got sirens and blue lights for that you ********.

I just argued back telling him "Look at her, can't you see the problem"

Stupid b@stard

Looked like he hadn't been in the police for that long (was about 20) - chip on his shoulder etc

Says I'll give you £60 fine and 3 points, I said look you do whatever you think you have to do, I'll just take the ticket to the newpapers and let them print the story
I wanted to make a complaint about him, but wife asked me not to.

Shaun
Old 18 January 2010, 07:48 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

don't tar them all with the same brush!

Some are ******* too.
Old 18 January 2010, 07:54 PM
RB5 Boyo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're not happy matey are you

See your point though, i was comming home from Maghera a few weeks back heading into Ballymoney in my own car, and two mates in front, both in M3's, mosying along at about 60mph. It was 2.30am and all was good....on down the road we passed a marked focus cop car in a lay-by, thought nothing of it. Got a couple of miles on down the road and next thing blue lights galore and sirens blazing up behind us and the focus goes flying past and blocks the road broadside and one cop gets out and runs after one of the M3's and the other comes racing at me on foot shouting "sit where you are, dont move" and im like "erm ok i wont lol"

So the policeman comes up to me all bussiness, looking this, that and the other and im like "whats all the fuss about and whats the need for all the scene here **** sake" (cop car still sitting blocking road with lights ablaze and half of Ballymoney out of thier beds to see what the carnage is ) and the policemans reply to me was....

"....just thought it a bit strange to see a Subaru and two M3's on a main road at 2.30am"

WTF!!!!????

Talk about a scene over **** all, i was raging mad and set about my business 20mins later with ANOTHER producer in my pocket!!

What really pi55ed me off though was the fact that the two policemen were only about 18....wee jobsworth w4nks, away and get a life and act your age, not the man you want to be

Rant over lol.

Last edited by RB5 Boyo; 19 January 2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old 18 January 2010, 08:27 PM
urban
Scooby Regular

Don't tar them all the same

I know, but regardless this one was a real live *****

I even said to him in a nice way that he was being unreasonable and very unfair
Wee b@stard
Old 19 January 2010, 08:43 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RB5 Boyo

You're not happy matey are you

See your point though, i was comming home from Maghera a few weeks back heading into Ballymoney in my own car, and two mates in front, both in M3's, mosying along at about 60mph. It was 2.30am and all was good....on down the road we passed a marked focus cop car in a lay-by, thought nothing of it. Got a couple of miles on down the road and next thing blue lights galore and sirens blazing up behind us and the focus goes flying past and blocks the road broadside and one cop gets out and runs after one of the M3's and the other comes racing at me on foot shouting "sit where you are, dont move" and im like "erm ok i wont lol"

So the policeman comes up to me all bussiness, looking this, that and the other and im like "whats all the fuss about and whats the need for all the scene here **** sake" (cop car still sitting blocking road with lights ablaze and half of Ballymoney out of thier beds to see what the carnage is ) and the policemans reply to me was....

"....just thought it a bit strange to see a Subaru and two M3's on a main road at 2.30am"

WTF!!!!????

Talk about a scene over **** all, i was raging mad and set about my business 20mins later with ANOTHER producer in my pocket!!

What really pi55ed me off though was the fact that the two policemen were only about 18....wee jobsworth w4nks, away and get a life and act your age, not the man you want to be

Rant over lol.
deserve everything you get ya scummy cultchie ******
Old 23 January 2010, 10:36 AM
RB5 Boyo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigsinky
deserve everything you get ya scummy cultchie ******
niiiicee

stay up in chip eating town and mind your own business you

Last edited by RB5 Boyo; 23 January 2010 at 10:38 AM.