Notices

2006 Hawkeye Sti Type Uk.... FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 04 October 2009, 02:46 PM
GT Scooby blue
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Hawkeye Sti Type Uk.... FOR SALE

I have "almost" decided to sell my 2006 STI TYPE UK. Basically I do not have enough time to use the car and I am applying for voluntary redundancy from work and plan to start my own business.
Some details....
Car was first registered on 01/03/06, as it was registered before 23 March 06 it falls into the lower road tax bracket. It currently costs £210 to tax for 12 months. It is taxed until 31/03/10.
The car currently has 36,300 miles on it and a full service history.
Service 1...1190 miles at St.Leger Subaru,Doncaster
Service 2...9289 miles at St.Leger Subaru,Doncaster
Service 3...19128 miles at St.Leger Subaru,Doncaster
Service 4...30063 miles at St.Leger Subaru,Doncaster
Receipts and documents for all servicing costs are also available.
The car made a weekly return journey from Harbrough in Humberside to Edinburgh and accounts for most of the miles on the car.

The car has been remapped by Corten-Miller in Boston Lincs to 361.5 BHP and 402 Ftlb torque, with graphs to prove. It was remapped in August 2008 with an ECUTEK license
It is fitted with a turbo back Milltek exhaust system and a Hyperflow Cold air intake system with the air filter relocated to the inner wing,and uprated fule pump.It was remapped with both the Milltek and Hyperflow already fitted.
Some of the other modifications that I have done to the car include...
HT Auto's front lip spoiler.
Tein Lowering springs, approx 30mm lower.
WRC1 Ispiri 18" alloy rims.
Pirelli P Zero 225/40/18 tyres(approx 1,000 miles on them).
Carbon fibre pulley cover.
PSI3 ECU engine data monitor.
Sony Xplode CD.
Prosport gauges fitted in a triple dash mounted pod.
Tinted windows all round
Rallyflapz black mudflaps.
Sun visors have been de-stickered.
All the usual STI extras including alarm/immobiliser, both keys, alarm keypad etc etc.
Interior is unmarked.
No carpark dents or dings
Very few minor stone chips on front bumper and front of bonnet , although these have been painstakingly touched in and matched.

The car is HPI clear,I have a HPI check from before I bought it which showed the outstanding finance that was owed on it, and I have another clear HPI check after I bought the car and cleared the finance myself.
It has never been involved in an accident,nor has it had any panels resprayed. All the chassis numbers that are etched on the windows are identical, as are the tamper proof stickers inside the doors,boot,bonnet and bumpers which also proves that nothing has been damaged and replaced.

In the time I have owned the car I have never had a problem with it and thoroughly enjoyed driving,modifying, and cleaning it.
I am looking for £14,500 for the car with all the modifications. I will be willing to negotiate the price with someone if they do not want some of the modifications. I will also sell the car with all modifications taken off i.e standard rims,springs,air-filter,stereo and exhaust back on,front lip spoiler,pulley cover,mudflaps removed. The ECUTEK remap and uprated fuel pump will obviously still be in place.
The car is now located in Northern Ireland and I would be able to pick anyone up from either Belfast or Dublin airports if they were interested in the car. Flights cost from as little as £20 !! and ferries back across start from £70 !!
I do not HAVE to sell the car and may decide to keep it so NO silly offers thankyou
£14,500 with modifications
£13,250 without modifications

Phone me on 07746 962137

Old 04 October 2009, 03:33 PM
urban
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice car.
Good luck with the sale
Old 04 October 2009, 08:42 PM
petedotuk
Scooby Regular

Good luck with the sale and your new career path Geoff!
Old 09 October 2009, 06:41 PM
GT Scooby blue
Scooby Regular

.....SOLD